April 2013 Moms

Craving dilemma

I haven't really had any cravings during my pregnancy, but yesterday I saw a commercial for Popeye's new breaded shrimp basket and it looked sooooo good to me!  I love their chicken anyway, and it all sounded good!  Seriously, I was really hungry and like get in my belly right now!  The problem?  The nearest Popeye's is like 2 1/2 hours away from me!  THEN, I found out that one just opened up an hour away (still too far), so I had to settle for chicken tenders at Hardee's, which my hubby went to get for me.  Not quite as good :(  But, I'm heading toward the one that's an hour away this weekend so I'm going to get me some!
Pregnancy Ticker image image IAmPregnant Ticker

Re: Craving dilemma

• Ooooh that sounds good. Fried chicken has been a big craving throughout this pregnancy, but breaded shrimp sounds amazeballs. 
  • Where do you live? Obviously not nj lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • That sounds delicious. I've been craving shellfish this whole pregnancy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Strangely enough I have only really craved fruit. I just want to eat it all day long.  However, my mom will tell me what she is making for dinner and then I always want what she is fixing!  Haha, I wish we lived closer so I could get some of her leftovers!  I guess my food cravings aren't very exciting, but I always think would I be willing to drive or make my hubby drive far enough to get something I just had to eat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"