June 2013 Moms
Options

Yay and Boo re: changing table

So, I already have a tall dresser that's going in the nursery, so I ordered this gem from Target.

https://www.target.com/p/white-diaper-corner-baby-changing-table/-/A-586030#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=corner+changing+table

Yay: It came in today!

Boo:  Two parts are messed up badly enough that I'm requesting replacements, and while I'm at it, I'm requesting four others that are so-so (as in, if  that's all that was wrong, I could totally live with it, but while I'm requesting....)

Boo #2:  The picture is deceptive!  The bottom two shelves do not go back into the corner like the show on the picture - they're just straight across (so the shelf itself is rectangular).  The instruction manual that came with it has the same picture as the one online, so I complained in my parts request.

I can't decide how I feel about it... on the one hand, Pouty Me super annoyed that the picture is different from the product, but on the other hand, Rational Me realizes that those back corners of lower shelves would be wasted space.  But Pouty Me really wants to pout a little more before putting on my big girl panties and dealing with it!

Re: Yay and Boo re: changing table

• Options
    I love the concept of the corner shelves, but would be upset too if it came with a few issues. When you get the replacement parts have a look and decide if you still like it. The best part of ordering from Target is that their return policy is generally pretty good. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"