August 2013 Moms
Options

1 yr ann. ideas please!

June 16th is our one year wedding anniversary and I wanna do something or go somewhere for the weekend but I'll be around 7 months so I really need some ideas that aren't gonna kill me lol
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 1 yr ann. ideas please!

• Options
    Where are you from? We did a Staycation for our first; went to movies, out to some of the fancier restaraunts in STL, and just spent time together. Why not plan a little get away to a bed breakfast or a hotel w/ really comfy beds and a great spa? Pamper yourself a little, and just focus on relaxing and having some alone time with DH before LO arrives.
    Ezra James 08/22/2013  <3
    Nora Grace Due 12/26/2016  <3

Two Angel Babies 
    07/03/2012
    08/08/2015

"If you're still my small babe
    or you're all the way grown,
    my promise to you
    is you're never alone.
    You are my angel, my darling,
    my star...and my love will find you,
    wherever you are."
  • Options
    Definitely pamper yourself. It'll be quiet and relaxing and I bet you'll love a prenatal massage right about then. Can you go back to where you had your first date or someplace memorable like that?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We live in Louisiana. Normally I would want to go to the beach or there is this really big car/truck show in Biloxi next to the beach but he said that he is not wanting me at the car show big and pregnant walkin around in the heat all day. But I really want beach...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Well we met the first time on 4wheelers and the second time tailgating lol and our first date was at a restaurant that ended up not being so great lol...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"