August 2012 Moms
Options

Best thing for teething!

SFM: Best thing for teething!

Sergio has been teething for...four months now. No teeth have popped through, but this kid is seriously gnawing on anything he can find, drooling everywhere, and his gums are ridiculously inflamed. We've been giving him Hyland's and Motrin and they've been working. A few months ago, I tried to give him the RaZbaby teether we had in the fridge and it was way too big for him to handle, so I stuck it back in the fridge and forgot about it. My mom gave it to him tonight while I was in class and said he had a field day with it and chewed on it for an hour. She said he loved it and it seemed to give him a lot of relief. I only paid $5 for it at BRU and it looks like this:

We also have these, which he loves, but I've never seen him keep them in his mouth for an hour:

Anyways, I'm no expert, but thought I'd pass on this little PSA!

Anything you've found that helps your LO besides medicine?

A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
SCANDAL!

Re: Best thing for teething!

• Options
    My finger. Lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Seth loves the keys. I just forget to put them back in the fridge.
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJayandEmm:
    My finger. Lol.

Pretty much.  He wants no toys.  He wants my fingers!   

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• Options
    I haven't found anything yet other than her pacifier...Def going to have to look in to those RaZbaby teethers! Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the tip!!! Always looking for something to help him.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • Options
    I just gave Rylan those keys this morning and he had a field day with them! I also have the razzberry teether that he hated a month ago, I'll try it again.
  • Options
    Frozen bits of fruit in those mesh feeders are great. I actually put an ice cube in one and he looooved it. Fruits that work well are mango, mellon, and banana. It also helps with getting through dinner.
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

• Options
    Sophie the giraffe. She doesn't care about any other of the teething toys I've tried to give her, but she's all over Sophie. She chews on her fingers some too if there aren't any toys around.
  • Options
    Thanks for sharing! My DD cut her first tooth last week. In full blown teething mode! We've been using hylands for her at night which is great. She loves her Sophie and her nubby ring (with all the multicolored beads and bugs).  I love that they're both easy to clean often! Definitely going to look into the Razbaby tether!! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Raz too. I should put it in the fridge! DD still terrorizes Sophie at every possible chance!
    BFP #1 5/16/11 - M/C 5/20/11 BFP #2 7/26/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 7/28/11 BFP #3 8/31/11 - Chemical Pregnancy 9/10/11 (Worst Birthday Ever!!) BFP #4 12/3/11 DD born 8/13 Perfect in every way!! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He loves the keys too. I think I need to get one of the other things though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Riley loves her tommee tippee chewther.  It is a weird looking thing but it fits perfectly in her mouth and gets her back gums too which seem to be bugging her the most.  I got it at BRU for about 6 bucks.  She can't get enough of it!

https://www.tommeetippee.us/ctn/536002_pink.html

Sorry, it won't make it clicky for some reason! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"