July 2013 Moms

Nausea's Return

Is it normal for nausea to disappear completely and then come back? I've felt great for 2-3 weeks and have been really sick in the evenings for the last few days. I'm 15 weeks today. Thanks ladies!! 

Re: Nausea's Return

• You're definitely not the only one. The same happened to me also around 15 weeks.  It's now a week later and it seems to be subsiding a bit every night.  Hope you start feeling better soon! 
  • I did not get sick too much in the first tri but since about 14 weeks I haven't stopped getting sick.
    Feel better soon! GL
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh my goodness, I got on to post exactly this in form of complaint:). We leave on vaca Mon at 5 am and DH had a business trip this whole week & wouldn't you know my m/s. In form of awful nausea returned with a vegence in the afternoons/evenings this week. On top of which I had migraines.  My kids and pets were difficult this week so I definitely was not happy about feeling awful again.  I hope you feel better - oh, and I'm 14 weeks so we are prett close there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1st trimester was okay. I could count on one hand how many times I've got sick. Since 2nd trimester started, I've been sick every morning for the past few days. Mine is in the morning just when I finish brushing my teeth.

Good luck! I hope for all of us this ends soon.
  • Same here. At 15 weeks my nausea returned with a vengeance. I keep hoping that it will end soon.
  • Probably. I've been feeling nauseated the last 2 nights as well after feeling great for 2 weeks. 

Oh the joys. 

ETA: Maalox has been helping me. 

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"