Attachment Parenting
Options

Big Girl Bed

DD has been sleeping in her own bed for a week now. Woohoo!!!

We bought her a twin bed a couple months ago. The first few nights DH or I would sleep in her bed with her, now we have a cot next to her bed and it's going pretty good. I think she just likes the reassuance that we are there. I plan to move the cot further from her bed tomorow night, then to the hallway. Our bedroom is right across the hall then.

I just had to tell someone. I'm so happy she is adjusting so well. I'm adjusting okay too. I miss snuggling with her though. But she is a restless sleeper and kicks, so I don't want her kicking me in the stomach.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Big Girl Bed

• Options
    Congrats!  Yay big girl!!  :)  I remember those days...I have to admit that I secretly loved when she would wake me up just for a hug and to put her back to bed.  ;)  She still does so every once in awhile and she is six!
  • Options

I am SO worried about when we have to move our boys to there own room... we are expecting again and three children won't fit in our room unless we kick our selves out... I hope it goes well... we are planning on getting toddler beds and then transitioning to a set of twin bunk beds when they out grow them... Congrats on it going so well I just hope our transition can go that well... cause we are going to have to not just separate them from us but from eachother...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"