August 2013 Moms
Options

What was that?

This is kind of hard to explain but here goes. I'm laying on my back in bed and I felt a tightening on my right side in the front of my stomach. When I put some pressure on it it moved to the top middle of my stomach right below my ribs. I kept my hand on it with a little pressure and I could feel what I'm guessing is my heartbeat. I keep feeling it on my lower right side and then it move to the top. I'm 11 weeks 5 days, do you think it could be the baby? Now it's starting to move more all around in my stomach. I can only feel it when I'm laying down.

Re: What was that?

• Options
    You are 11 weeks, it is not even possible for you baby to be right below your ribs so I am going to go with no that is not your baby. And if you are a FTM your baby probably hasn't even passed your pelvic bone yet.
    imageimageimageimage

• Options
    This is my 3rd pregnancy. I had a son in September. 2010 and a miscarriage in October 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I can feel my heartbeat in my stomach. I am guessing it is the increased circulation, but I don't know. I never paid much attention before. 

I keep wanting to feel the baby (so hopeful) but everything I have read says I still have *weeks* until I get to feel the baby... It will be exciting when it happens.

Usually when I feel a "disturbance" in my stomach it is indigestion, gas or my bowels.  

Anniversary
    When you've been married this long, you need a ticker to remind you.

Baby Boy M - 08/01/2013 

Expecting Baby Bean February 2017
  • Options
    It's more below my ribs and above my belly button
  • Options

3rd or 10th baby, your baby is not big enough to be below your ribs, this is medically not possible. Maybe this will help you out a little bit!

imageimageimageimage

• Options
    I haven't been able to eat all day minus a price of toast this am. So I'm guessing its just a muscle spasm then. It's just weird that its moving around. It's not the first time I've felt this but it's the first time I've been able to feel my heartbeat so strongly when I pushed on it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"