BFP #2 - 7/1/12 - Met my lucky charm Alexandra on 3-16-13!!!
1. My neck has been really hurting and I am hoping I can see my chiropractor this afternoon.
2. I don't really want to be at work right now between the headache from my neck stiffness and feelings of nausea and tiredness.
3. I can't believe that I am 6 weeks and 1 day from my EDD. Whoa!!!
4. I bought two night braces to wear on my hands to hopefully control the numbness. It seemed to do the trick last night and I slept better.
5. It is really hard getting ready in the morning with my hands both being numb.
6. I am excited for my baby shower on Saturday!
7. DH's work colleagues threw him (and two other coworkers expecting children in March) a big potluck yesterday and gave us a generous BRU gift card that we can put towards the car seat/stroller. Between that and gift cards we already had, we will only need to pay about $25 plus tax now!
8. I am excited that my insurance will cover 100% of the purchase of a breast pump - I just need to get a prescription from my doctor.
9. At my NST on Monday, I got to see LO sucking her thumb. That was funny! I have another NST today.
10. I finally saw the movie Lincoln on Sunday and really liked it. I am a history teacher so really needed to see it! It was the first time I had been to a movie theater in over a year.
1. I would kill for a nap right now, I'm pretty sure there are tooth picks holding my eyelids open.
2. My hands have been extremely numb the last 2 weeks so it must be time for the chiropractor and I think I have the "pregnancy carple tunnel" some ladies talk about bc my hands just ache recently.
3. Ordered the gifts for the 4 ladies who are throwing my baby shower and I'm so excited for them to open it.
4. I have stalled out on the baby's room, crib is still leaning in pieces against the wall, her dresser won't be here till next weekend so all her clothes are still in bags waiting to be washed, and there are random pillows and blankets shoved in garbage bags I need to sort through and get rid of. Ugh
5. Something is wrong with my car so it goes into the shop tomorrow, cross your fingers it's not the main computer :-/
6. My SO is still job hunting, he's put out a few apps with one call back so far but there are others he could apply for and just isn't. I'm about ready to stick him with a cattle prod if he doesn't kick it in gear.....
7. I'm over being pregnant, tired of waddling and already being plus size prepregnancy makes the 30lbs I've gained even more annoying. I already have some workout classes I'm doing with a cousin once I'm able.
8. My SO asked me the other day what I thought of pregnancy, I told him it hasn't been bad at all, just tiring really but that I miss seeing my toes, hate not being able to find my vagina and am ready to sleep on my stomach again for a good nights sleep. He just laughed.
9. No clue what to make for dinner tonight, I've bailed on cooking the last 2 nights so I'm due.
10. Can't wait for the commercials during the superbowl, it's the only reason I watch!
1. Work is awful today. Our network is running so slowly, so email, shared folders, internet-based systems, etc are all basically useless. Guess where all of my work is!
2. Baby's room is about done! I'm waiting on a room-darkening shade and a couple of decor things to come in, and we're set.
3. DD wandered in this morning while I was drying my hair so I didn't hear her come in, and she's not usually awake then, so it startled the crap out of me. I screeched, which startled her into bursting into tears. GREAT way to start the day!
4. DH has been OOT for a week, and is going to be gone for at least another and probably longer. This isn't unusual, except I'm not usually 7 months pregnant- I'm so tired, and really missing him.
5. I'm torn between hoping for a ton of snow tomorrow so I can work at home in sweatpants, and wanting to go into work because we're having a Superbowl potluck and can wear jeans. My group always has awesome food for these things.
6. For some reason, the weather app on my phone has started making a siren noise when there's a weather warning for our area. It only ever happens at night, and I can't figure out how to turn it off- everything has notifications set to silent. Stupid thing woke me up twice last night.
7. I'm a little obsessed with watching The Tudors on Netflix right now. I've watched an episode or two pretty much every night over the past week.
8. I still can't believe I'm having a baby in a month and a half
9. I really wanted sushi for lunch today, but it's cafeteria sushi, which I don't really trust on a regular basis, let alone pregnant.
10. I really want to go shopping for clothes, but it seems kind of pointless right now.