Working Moms
Options

Random auto insurance q

Does anyone have Esurance?  I could be saving half of what I am currently paying with nationwide.  Does anyone have any reviews on this company?  TIA
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Random auto insurance q

• Options
    From what I understand, they are a subsidiary of Allstate now. The only reason they are lower in cost than Allstate is that they are in internet land. They do not have to support brick and mortar office locations. They may have 1 or 2 call centers, but not hundreds of offices.
    For my little man...I only knew you in my heart. D&C 3/1/11 EDD 9/8/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagefryrat:
    From what I understand, they are a subsidiary of Allstate now. The only reason they are lower in cost than Allstate is that they are in internet land. They do not have to support brick and mortar office locations. They may have 1 or 2 call centers, but not hundreds of offices.

Yep the above is true and we just switched last week.  We were paying $555 at Progressive, Geico quoted us $398 or so and Esurance  was like $360 but with a little bit better coverage (roadside and rental coverage added). The Homeowners quote was crazy high though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My Dad uses esurance and he's happy. Had a few accidents and got good service.
    Loving Life being Brett's Mama! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"