April 2013 Moms

Thankful Thursday

I feel like it's been a rough week for a lot of people for varying reasons. Maybe we need a little perspective.

What are you thankful for today?!

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thankful Thursday

• My husband was in a bad car accident this week, but he is totally fine. And he was in a rental car (bonus!). I couldn't live without him so thank goodness for small favors.

I had been coveting this mobile on Etsy, but none of them matched our nursery. This week the person made more, and one matched perfectly so I bought it! I am very happy and appreciative of this person's talent! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nothing!

I'm thankful you started this thread because I was just about to birch about something super trivial and instead I'm thinking of all the things I have to be thankful for in life.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am thankful for my husband and how understanding he has been with my moods being on a roller coaster lately!  I am also thankful for the warm winter coat my mom and dad bought me for Christmas, because we are back to freezing temps and lots of snow!! I am also thankful for this board, because as a FTM it has put my mind at ease several times! Smile I could probably go on and on, but I am going to stop now. It is nice to take a step back and remember the things I am thankful for! Great idea!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Regardless of this constant colds/infections/viruses that have paid a visit to my household this winter, I try to remind myself that it could always be worse and that many people have it much worse. With that said, I'm thankful that they are just common illnesses and that they will soon be gone (hopefully). I'm also thankful that I have an amazing husband who cares and loves DD and I more than anything in the world.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for this beautiful day! It's 60 degrees and sunny and its just putting me in a great mood!
    BabyName Ticker
  • I'm thankful for my little family. FI and I are getting married April 30th and I'm thankful to have a wonderful partner and friend to share life with. And I'm thankful for this little baby growing inside me and that we've been blessed with the responsibility of caring for such a precious little thing.

I'm loving life these days. I have everything to be thankful for. 

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage
  • I too am thankful that you started this thread because i'm about ready to throw my calculator at my "pissy hands" annoying coworker.

I'm thankful for MH also, he is really making a turnaround for the better compared to the beginning of my pregnancy.  I was da*m near ready to drop him like a bad habit. J/K

I'm also thankful for Tums & milk because my heartburn is almost giving my morning sickness a run for it's money.   

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I'm thankful that DD has decided to start pooping on the potty, rather than hold it and scream bloody murder all day.

I'm also thankful that I finally (with the assistance of YouTube) figured out how to fold up my wire dog crate and get it out of our room. I'm not so thankful that I put a hole in my wall trying to figure it out, though. grr.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I am thankful for mommy instinct. I suspected DD2 had an ear infection and decided to take her in even though she didn't have a fever. She did in fact an ear infection (a double one at that). Also thankful for antibiotics - thanks to them, DD2 won't be suffering much longer. Annnnd I'm also thankful for ear tubes. We're not quite there yet with DD2, but DD1 has them and they changed our lives.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm thankful for my bf, he's great. He puts up with me being cranky and goes on walks with me when it's cold out so I am encouraged to get some exercise. At this very moment he's out getting some printer ink so I can print an add in for the baby shower invites.

I'm also thankful for the cheese, turkey, and spinach quiche that's in the oven......I'm sssooo hungggrryyyy.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Good call. 

I am thankful for my family and friends who have been nothing but supportive and loving and excited throughout this pregnancy.

I'm thankful for a flexible workplace that has been super accomodating throughout this pregnancy.

I'm thankful for a warm house and food on the table.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am thankful for my Mom. We have never had the greatest relationship, but things have slowly been getting better with her and she told me the other night she can see that I will be a wonderful Mom.
    I am also thankful for the roof over our heads, and the food we do have. Its been a tough week with my emotions and managing the GD, but I know things are fine with LO, which I am also VERY thankful for!

I'm thankful for this. This tiny little person who is my heart and soul. She is my best friend and my babygirl. She wipes my tears when she catches me crying. She makes me laugh when I need it. Her little voice every day telling me that she loves me is the best thing ever, because I know it is the deepest, purest love possible. I am thankful for her, and thankful that I am blessed enough to have another baby growing inside me so my love for them can grow.

Right now she is at my parents' house making valentine's cards with my mom. I am also very thankful for my parents, who are there to support me no matter what and give me help when I need it.

p.s. I'm having a super crappy day at work and can't waittt to get home to her <3

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In a weird way, I am actually thankful that I had to have a NST last week (I fell and the doctor ordered one as a precaution).  With the craziness of work and life, it has been hard this pregnancy to find time to just be quiet and focused on this LO - it was nice to have that 20 minutes with her.  And while the repeat maternal-fetal medicine appointments haven't been fun either, I am thankful we *finally* got a good look at this little girl's face by ultrasound!  She has my husband's nose.  :)
  • imageTnArichmond:

I'm thankful for this. This tiny little person who is my heart and soul. She is my best friend and my babygirl. She wipes my tears when she catches me crying. She makes me laugh when I need it. Her little voice every day telling me that she loves me is the best thing ever, because I know it is the deepest, purest love possible. I am thankful for her, and thankful that I am blessed enough to have another baby growing inside me so my love for them can grow.

Right now she is at my parents' house making valentine's cards with my mom. I am also very thankful for my parents, who are there to support me no matter what and give me help when I need it.

p.s. I'm having a super crappy day at work and can't waittt to get home to her <3

This is awesome=)

BabyFruit Ticker fallfun
  • I am very thankful today that I have good daycare for my daughter.  She is with her Grandma's each one day a week and 3 days at a daycare ran by my sister's in laws.  I love knowing she is in great hands.  Just wishing my best friend was having the same luck with daycares.

BabyFruit Ticker fallfun
  • I posted a thread below, but I'm thankful that we had a great level two ultrasound today! Because of a cord issue with our baby the baby has a greater chance of birth defects. We found out this morning that everything else looks perfect, which is a huge relief! 
  • Today I am thankful for snow days, sick days, my husband, my dog, and doggy daycare.  Yesterday I came down with the stomach bug (hit out of nowhere in the middle of the day) and thankfully it was a snow day so I didn't ralph in front of all my students.  My husband loving stopped to pick up Gatorade, Vernor's (Michigan girl here and there's nothing better when you are sick), Popsicles, and my favorite Chicken Noodle Soup from this iconic grocery store.  He tended to my every need and took the dog for a long walk so that she would be tired. Last night I slept on the couch to be closer to the bathroom and my dog slept right beside me all night to make sure I would be ok.

Today I took a sick day to fully recover and Cinder went to daycare because she is in desperate need of exercise and puppy play time.  She gets picked up every Tuesday and Thursday and it's so nice to know she will be well taken care of and ready for cuddle time tonight. 

Thanks for reminding me to look at the bright side of things. 

• I'm thankful for my supportive husband, family and friends. A lot of people don't have what I have, and sometimes I need a reminder of that. Thanks!
  • I'm thankful for my friend that loves painting and volunteered to come over this weekend to help me paint my daughter's big girl room! SCORE!!!!!
  • Thanks for making me count my blessings today.

I am thankful for this baby and that he/she is so active and healthy. I am thankful for every little squirm, kick, punch, and jab I feel every day because I know I'll miss it later.

im thankful for my husband's amazing job that he loves, and for his boss who is generous and understanding.

I am so thankful that we finally have a place to live that's even bigger than we need and are already able to move in even though we won't actually live there for a month. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"