November 2012 Moms

Throat Punch Thursday

Who do you want to throat punch?

I am going to throat punch BD/SO. I'll let you know how it turns out haha Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Throat Punch Thursday

• My Throat Punch Tuesday goes to a lovely co-worker of mine. See my "Why Bother Getting Married" Thread.

And a second TP goes to the stupid weather around here that caused a Telephone Pole to get knocked down the street from my house. No power since 1am this morning...so no shower for me today. bleh! 

V|V TSP V|V
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQuintonsMummah:
    My Throat Punch Tuesday goes to a lovely co-worker of mine. See my "Why Bother Getting Married" Thread.

you were my inspiration Big Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Can I throat punch the weather? It always seems to be the coldest when H is on days off and we have running around to do. Currently minus 26 with wind chill it feels like minus 44 Fahrenheit.

I'd also like to throat punch the arose that barricaded DHs aunt in a few weeks ago.. He's now gone and built himself a private parking sign.. He needs to get over it.
    050 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going to throat punch my upstairs neighbor for all the little comments about how loud S cries at night.

Dude, you have a beagle that makes a MUCH more God-awful sound than my child ever could.  Also, this is your girlfriend:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DH today, I love him but honestly how are you always so tired! I EBF so he doesn't get up in the night or anything and last night he fell asleep on the couch at 9! I mean seriously I get like 4-5 hours sleep a night and I have to be awake till baby sleeps. Stop complaining about how tired you are! 

Also he slept too late this morning and could only take the dog for a 5 min. Walk. Now the dog is nuts and stir crazy and driving me nuts as well.  To top it off as he's leaving he says "you might want to take an extra long walk with him during the day today." sure that will be easy in 30 degree rainy weather with a baby, not like I have nothing else to do like cleaning or anything either. Oh DH what am I going to do with you!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My TPT? It's going to be a tits punch thursday.

I want to punch my tits.

Tits- please make more milk! I am just breaking even everyday.

Hopefully my ShockTop and no BC will help things along.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Throat punch my IUD and the betch that put it in!

• I want to TP my coworker who isn't finding time to meet with me to fix her mistakes  she made on the job she took over while I was on ML, and the fact that she made a whole new spreadsheet instead of using the one I slaved over to make over a year ago (so this is the spreadsheet the dept uses!!!), and now all the info in her spreadsheet I have to put into mine. WTF? Seriously!

• I've been waiting all week for this!

I would like to TP my coworker that F'ed every thing up while I was gone and has made my week a week of cleaning up his messes.  Luckily he is probably getting fired next week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • I will also be TPing a coworker, who is a total betch.  She has been super passive-aggressive with me since I came back from maternity leave.  Granted, I'm only back PT, but I came back several weeks early.  So sorry you were inconvenienced by my pregnancy and actually had to work, instead of betching with your husband and friends about politics all day long.

image   My chart 

• I want to play, only I don't have anyone I want to throat punch. I'm all p&r today!
    Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • I want to TP my DH for telling LO "we won't tell mommy what game we played today. We'll keep playmat roller coaster to ourselves."
    He refuses to tell me what that involves because I'll freak out on him obviously.
    Untitled Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedanak4:
    I want to play, only I don't have anyone I want to throat punch. I'm all pamp;r today!

I'm going to TP your rainbow haha

• image143BabyCakes:
    imagedanak4:
    I want to play, only I don't have anyone I want to throat punch. I'm all pamp;r today!
    I'm going to TP your rainbow haha

bwahaha.  do you think skittles would come out?  

Pregnancy Ticker

photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
  • imageChickie79:
    NotsoDH, but I would prefer to punch him the balls. nbsp;Some say that might harm my chances of having a second, but if he keeps this shiznit up, he won't be using them anyways!nbsp;

Nothing like a punch in the balls to send a man in a new direction lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"