Multiples
Options

holy cramping...

Hi newbie here.... I am 9 weeks pregnant with twins.  I am cramping like crazy feels like my uterus is being torn apart!  Is this normal with twins???? no spotting just major cramping and major fatigue.... how long does this last??  Thanks for the inside info!!!

Re: holy cramping...

• Options
    I had mild cramping/aches, but nothing that sounds that severe. Maybe you should call your doctor?
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I would call the doctor. Hope everythingis alright!
    Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had very intense cramping until about 13w. At times, it was so intense I had trouble speaking. My OB told me you grow hard and fast with multiples. However, I would encourage you to call if the cramping is severe. Mine was fine, but it is always a good idea to talk to your doctor with anything a little out of the ordinary- especially with a multiples pregnancy. 
    TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"