April 2013 Moms
Options

Pyrosis on feet. Tmi

I hope I spelt that right, pyrosis. Soryeohsist. Lol

Anyways I just discovered I have it on my one footleg. Is there any cream or ointment that might help?!? That is safe during pregnancy?!?
Anyone else have pyrosis?????
I don't have a drs appt till next week and walk in clinics are hell!
DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013

Re: Pyrosis on feet. Tmi

• Options
    I don't know what that is.  Sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Psoriasis? Go to a drug store and ask the pharmacist.. they may be able to help you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sorry spelt it wrong. Waaaay wrong. Psoriasis. Is what I meant. Yeah I am going to go see the pharmacist , just wondering if anyone else has this.
    DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013
  • Options
    Try Badger Balm.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also, thanks for the giggle. I chortled out loud :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Pyrosis = rare condition where feet periodically and systematically catch on fire.

LOL- sorry, couldn't help it. Def. ask a pharmacist, mine at the local CVS is super helpful with Q?'s like this.

• Options
    imagelovelyday39:

Pyrosis = rare condition where feet periodically and systematically catch on fire.

LOL- sorry, couldn't help it. Def. ask a pharmacist, mine at the local CVS is super helpful with Q?'s like this.

OMG - thanks a lot, you just made my laugh out loud at my computer and get strange looks from coworkers!  *snort*

Brenda IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Haha wow I totally failed with the spelling lol! And pyrosis sounds just awful!!!! Lol.
    DUE DATE ~ April 15 2013
  • Options

Lol! It's ok I struggle with spelling it too! And I have a mild case of it on my legs and arms. Honestly the best way to help it for me is to stay away from fragrances. I use homemade laundry soap (or All free clear), also the downy fabric softener that is frag free, dove sensitive skin bar soap (the liquid stuff still has frag in it). The dermatologist told me to use CeraVe moisterizing cream as a lotion. I buy it at Walmart for like $15, it comes in a tub.

Sunshine really helps! The dermatologist also said living in a sunny climate makes a diff and she was right. Soon after I found out I had it we moved from Ohio to Colorado. Instead of having it year round I have it bad mostly Jan and feb because of the dryness. Honestly during the summer I go back to some fragranced body washes.

I hope this helps. Dealing with psoriasis is no fun! :( and if it gets bad I recommend seeing a dermatologist.  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"