July 2012 Moms
Options

Need to vent a little

Let me start by saying that I don't have a problem with DH going out even if I do have a problem with his friend because he has no respect what so ever for the fact that Dh is married, and has kids; everything is about this friend nothing else. But I do have a problem when I try to contact DH at were he said he will be to find out that he is not there.

Cale has started throwing up a bunch of foam, with a little bit of blood. It cause some concern and I tried to contact DH to let him know and he wasnt there, this friend doesn't have a phone that I can reach them at, and I have no vehicle to take Cale to the doctor to figure out what is goin on. I am BEYOND p!ssed, and kinda feel like I was lied to a little. I know that it is probably just my hormones that are making me over react but this has really upset me. To the point of sitting in the living room, cuddling Cale and crying. I just am really frustrated with him right now, and don't even know what to say to him when he gets home which I know we are goin to have to talk about it, but I just really don't know what to say, or do.

Thank you for letting me get that off my chest, and vent a little.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Need to vent a little

• Options
    I hope Cale is ok!   As for dh, I think tonight dh=d$*n husband, I would be furious.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's not hormones. I would be livid. Vomiting as you described would make me call 911. Then neuter my H.
    "Parenting is a constant struggle between making your kid's live better and ruining your own." Willie Robertson, 'Duck Dynasty'
    Anniversary IMAG1763 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I called his doctor when it happened the receptionist said not to leave or do anything until I hear from the nurse so that is what I am doing, thank god for my grandma though she called me after I got off the phone with Peds and she told me that if I needed her she would be here in a heart beat. I am actually really afraid for DH to come home because I am THAT p!ssed off at him.
  • Options
    imageSunshineLady6:

Throwing up foam and blood sounds pretty significant. If you don't have a car maybe call an amblunce!

Also - throat punch from me to your husband for leaving you at home with two babies and no way to get in touch with him and no car! 

The bolded.

• Options
    I'm sorry, Kat, this sounds rough. You have every right to be pissed. Sheesh, you would think he would check in with you once or twice while out. Like others have said, if someone else can't drive you and it gets worse, i would probably call an ambulance.
  • Options
    I'm sorry you're going through this, I would be livid as well. I hope Cale is better soon, and I'm glad you have your grandma if you need her!
  • Options
    I agree with the other ladies I'd call an ambulance. That sounds like an emergency.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"