June 2013 Moms

? about A/S

For those of you that have had yours done already! Do they do it on the belly or vaginal? I have mine tomorrow and was just curious! :) TIA

Re: ? about A/S

• oh def the dildo cam

TTC since 03/2011
    BFP#1 spontaneous conception! 4/28/12 natural MC on 5/9/12
    IUI#1 with clomid and trigger on 9/12/12
    BFP#2 on 9/26/12 EDD 6/5/13
    Beta #1 143 14dpo Beta #2 343 16dpo Beta #3 920 18dpo
    Please, Please, Please stick baby!

Baby Mackenzie born 5/28/2013!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Belly =D

They told me to come in with a full bladder so they'd get a better look, and then if they had issues with seeing the babies goods, I could go to the bathroom and move him around.

Me and Zech

• Mine was today. for the most part it was done thru tummy but, baby wasnt cooperating and she said she needed to use the vag one to get the cervix measurement.  so i had both. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Mine was both. I had the vaginal to check my cervix.

CJ 05/29/2013

• imagemeaston8809:
    Mine was on my belly.  I did not have to drink water ahead of time.

Ditto 

• Mine was only abdominal, and they checked my cervix that way too. I went to the bathroom right before my scan, so no full bladder needed.
    photo AlbumsWideColorBump_zps1797df63.jpg

We lost our first (EDD 07/23/12) after finding out at 12 weeks there was no longer a heartbeat. Our rainbow was born 05/22/13 and was worth all we went through.

“So can you understand? Why I want a daughter while I’m still young? I wanna hold her hand and show her some beauty before all this damage is done. But if it’s too much to ask, it’s too much to ask … Then send me a son.” – Arcade Fire
  • imagehannaht4321:
    Mine was a belly u/s, but they had me read a paper about measuring the length of your cervix with a vaginal one, and you had to sign to decline it.  My little sister was with me since DH couldn't go, and I was not about to consent to that with her there!

Oh my.  Well that was pretty dumb.

• imageKacyChicago:
    Mine was only abdominal, and they checked my cervix that way too. I went to the bathroom right before my scan, so no full bladder needed.

This exactly. 

BabyFetus Ticker
    DS born 6/2013
  • imageBacon+lettuce+tomato:
    Mine was both. I had the vaginal to check my cervix.

This

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"