Trouble TTC
Options

Want to be Healthy Living buddies?

Hello!

I am wondering if anyone out there is thinking about enacting some healthy livingtype of activities as part of their fertility plans and wants to be a virtual checkin buddy?

Maybe weekly or twice by Email or through a thread maybe?

I am thinking around things like exercise, eating, maybe selfcare goals.... Anything like that, but in a way that's relevant and inclusive to those of us on meds or doing procedures that may force us to adapt our routines.

Please forgive any grammar mistakes, am mobile bumping!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

Re: Want to be Healthy Living buddies?

• Options
    ME! Hi buddy! Wink I'm trying to eat better and stay more active these days and I could always use some encouragement! Currently I'm working on cutting out sugary snacks altogether, we are eating very little red meat, trying to drink more water (why am I so bad about that!!!!), and exercise!!! I've already cut out soda which was huge for me! What about you?
             *********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I signed up for "Biggest Loser" for my work so I could definitely use some encouragement and accountability!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yay!

We have cut out aspartame (read:  Diet Coke) because we figured it was a lifestyle decision for our family to be healthy... and we cut back 90% of our wheat intake in January and are hoping to continue. 

Otherwise, my goals are to start exercising again on a regular basis and my partner and I are thinking about trying to take up jogging again on a very light (read:  slow!) basis once the spring comes, so we're going to try to get a bit more in shape for that.

Otherwise -- I am also going to try to find a hobby!  Not healthy-living related specifically, but I need something to take my mind off in/fertility stuff to keep me sane!  

How should we check in as a little group?  Thoughts as to how often?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    queer couple - 32 (me) & 33 (my love) years old - donor sperm,

Our IF/TTC journey since Nov 2012.

Me: dx of DOR in Nov. 2012. Low AMH, AFC - 6, Normal FSH, SS-A (RO) Antibodies (Autoimmune issues), tubes clear, Sono (November 2013) NORMAL! <p>

7 IUI's - December 2012-September 2013.  Medicated, Injected, Triggered.... all BFN.

My Love:  (the amazing @Healz413)
    Normal AMH & FSH, AFC ~27, blocked tube dx'd via HSG in 2012.   Hydrosalpinx & ovarian cyst dx'd in May 2013.
    dx of Stage IV Endo & bilateral salpinectomy in June 2013.  

Partner IVF#1a- December 2013 - H's eggs, my Ute - CANCELLED due to low response
    Partner IVF #1b - February 2014 - H's eggs, my Ute - ER February 4 (10 retrieved, 3 fertilized), Transfer Feb 7 of one Grade 1 and one Grade 2 day 3 embryos.  1 - Day 3, Grade 1 frosty saved.   BFP - 6dp3dt via FRER, Beta #1 - 110, Beta #2 175, Beta #3 - 348, Beta #4 - 2222!, Beta #5 - 4255.  Ultrasound (6w1d) - 2 heartbearts!  

We lost our beautiful Twin baby girls on June 18, 2014.  Tavin Sara and Casey Elizabeth were born at 21 weeks gestation and were absolutely beautiful, precious, amazing babies.  We miss our daughters every day and love them with all our hearts.

• Options

This is a great idea!  I am pretty new to the Bump TTTC because I am without a diagnosis,11 months into TTC, and amenorrhea since nixing the BCPs (hope to see an RE after 12mo. for insurance reasons). So I hope you will still allow me in your Healthy Living group!

There is so much more to Healthy Living than just losing weight for me!  My personal goals include eating a better variety of healthy foods and healthy recipes and getting more sleep.  This past year my goal was starting to go to the gym, and going twice per week.  This year it is going three times per week and cutting down on sweets by 50% (not easy for me!)

To the above poster about drinking more water - I have always been a huge water drinker!  my suggestions include carbonated water, tea, and even just plain hot water during the winter - my favorite to stay warm!  In the summer, water with a cucumber slice or a lime is wonderful.

cheers to a happy and healthy 2013!  and hopefully a few BFPs in the future!

Mama to Three Girls: 
    Twins born March 2014 at 26 weeks due to preterm labor
    and our 37weeker born May 9th, 2016!

• Options
    imageManada:

How should we check in as a little group?  Thoughts as to how often?

I'd love to join! :)

My goal is to lose about 30 pounds. Yikes!

Should we do a weekly Healthy Living Check In? I've seen it done on other boards. Is that something that anyone would be interested in?

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Options
    imageMochadoodle:
    imageManada:

How should we check in as a little group?&nbsp; Thoughts as to how often?

I'd love to join! :)

My goal is to lose about 30 pounds. Yikes!

Should we do a weekly Healthy Living Check In? I've seen it done on other boards. Is that something that anyone would be interested in?

I would!!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    3TC March Siggy Challenge: Funny Internet Meme Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Age: Me 26, DH 27, Married Oct. 10, 2009 ,TTC since March 2012
    Problem: Irregular menstruation, unexplained
    Nov&Dec-Provera because of no period after 35+ days
    First RE appt 1/10/2013
    Tests: TSH (normal), Prolactin (normal), SA (abnormal)
    Hysteroscopy (normal) and PCOS labs (negative/normal) 1/15/2013
    2/1/13- HPT BFP but Beta Hcg was negative
    Plan: Femara + Trigger + IUI in April if no real BFP before then Bloggy Blog!
  • Options

I would totally participate. I'm already on MyFitnessPal but having a group to encourage makes it so much better!

Oh, but I'm not currently on meds - I'm just waiting for my appt with my RE. But I love to exercise and would join if you'd have me!

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelobosabby:

I would totally participate. I'm already on MyFitnessPal but having a group to encourage makes it so much better!

Oh, but I'm not currently on meds - I'm just waiting for my appt with my RE. But I love to exercise and would join if you'd have me!

I'm on MyFitnessPal too! I love it!!! I haven't quite learned how or why people get connected on it though. Not really sure if I'd want others to see what all I eat everyday. haha. I'm brutally honest on it so that I can try to accurately keep up with my calorie intake. 

Yes I think a weekly check-in sounds like a good idea! 

*********************************************************************************

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Married October 2009. Me 29 H 28.
    After 1 year of infertility, our little miracle was conceived via our 3rd IUI on May 5, 2013.
    Holland Sophia was born Jan 24, 2014.
  • Options

I'm game!  God knows I need to run some laps....

Edit: I can't insert the gif I wanted to, but it is a fat bulldog running around a table...picture in your head please! Wink

TTC #1 Since 7/2011

Me: 30, PCOS with anovulation
    DH: 38, Low Morph & DE
    Rx: Metformin 500mg

Cycle #1: Clomid 100mg + Ovidrel = No Response, Canceled
    Cycle #2: Clomid 150mg + Ovidrel = No Response, Canceled
    Cycle #3: Clomid 150mg + Follistim + Ovidrel = No response, Canceled

Cycle #4: Femara 7.5mg + Gonal-f + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP!!!!

~ EDD 03.26.14 ~

• Options

I'm in as well. I have to  to take a couple months off but have to be on lupron which I'm sure will make me a hormonal mess. I want to get back into yoga and working out 4-5 days a week. 

It would be nice to have some encouragement along the way. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejfb29:

I'm game!  God knows I need to run some laps....

Edit: I can't insert the gif I wanted to, but it is a fat bulldog running around a table...picture in your head please! Wink

LOL!

Mr. & Mrs. - Est. 10.03.2009

TTC #1 since 06.2011 Me-24 DH-24

12.2011 SA = Normal

06.2012 First visit with OB/GYN

10.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

11.2012 Clomid 50mg + TI = BFN

12.2012 Clomid 100mg + TI = BFN

01.2013 First visit with RE

02.2013 Clomid 150mg + TI = BFN

03.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

05.2013 Femara 5mg + TI = BFN

06.2013 Femara 7.5mg + TI = BFN

*Taking a break*  

• Options
    imageCara1024:
    imagelobosabby:

I'm on MyFitnessPal too! I love it!!! I haven't quite learned how or why people get connected on it though. Not really sure if I'd want others to see what all I eat everyday. haha. I'm brutally honest on it so that I can try to accurately keep up with my calorie intake. 

Yes I think a weekly check-in sounds like a good idea! 

LOL I don't mind if people stalk me! ;-)

I think you can add friends if you're friends with the person on FB or if you know their email address. I got added by another bumpie yesterday!

It keeps you motivated when you see that they're keeping up with it on your news feed. Similar to a FB news feed, but it tells you accomplishments of your friends.

lots of <3 to my TBBFF Sothernpeach80 - BABY ETHAN IS HERE! 02.04.13 <3

TTC #1 since Jan 2012

BFP #1 07/27/12 - EDD 04/07/13; C/P on 07/31/12

BFP #2 10/11/12 - EDD 06/24/13; Blighted Ovum; D&C 11/30/12

BFP #3 03/10/13 - EDD 11/17/13 - PLEASE BE OUR TAKE HOME BABY!

Beta #1 - 95.8 (12DPO); Beta #2 - 502 (15DPO); Beta #3 - 2003 (18DPO)

First U/S showed one beautiful baby measuring 7w1d with a HR of 148!!! Second U/S showed baby measuring 9w0d with a HR of 173!!!

My Ugly BFP Chart

“I know God won't give me anything I can't handle. I just wish he didn't trust me so much." -Mother Teresa

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelobosabby:
    I would totally participate. I'm already on MyFitnessPal but having a group to encourage makes it so much better!Oh, but I'm not currently on meds I'm just waiting for my appt with my RE. But I love to exercise and would join if you'd have me!

Bissh, why aren't we friends then!
    ::pouts::

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

• Options
    I'm in!!!  Great idea!!! :-D
    TTC#1
    Dx PCOS @ 16y.o
    9/2011: unplanned natural conception and MC @ 6weeks Cycle 1: 12/2012: TI & 2000MG Metformin & 100MG Clomid = CP
    Functional Cyst - fixed with 2wks BCP
    Cycle 2: 1/31/13: IUI #1
    Meds:2000MG Metformin, 100MG Clomid, HSG/Trigger, Provera 400mg 2DPIUI
    Stats: SA 20mil & 63% mot/follicles (as per 1/30 u/s): 22, 13, 14
    BFP! Beta #1 13DPiui: 79! Beta #2 15DPiui: 164! Beta#3 19DPIUI: 773! First US scheduled 3/5! EDD Oct 23!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    S/PAIF Welcome - You girls give me HOPE!
    Herbal Supplements: 1800mg NAC, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, Baby Asprin, Folguard, Multivitamin
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"