August 2013 Moms
Options

I love ultrasounds!

Had my 12wk ultrasound and I gotta say it was so great to see the kids (we're expecting twins).  They are active little boogers and look like "regular" babies now (last time they sort of looked like gummy bears).

So bummed that my next appointment is just a check-up and blood work.  Boo!

Lilypie - (4vrz)

Re: I love ultrasounds!

• Options
    I gotta say, I don't get tired of happy baby news! Glad the babies are doing well!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My next appt. is at 13 weeks.  I was actually wondering if they would do an ultrasound, but they did one at my first appt. Anyways, congrats on healthy little ones!  Twins are so exciting!
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So funny that you mentioned the babies looking like gummy bears. At my 9 week appointment, my OB did an ultrasound and called the baby a gummy bear because "the head is big but the arms and legs are so little". I would have never thought of gummy bears! I don't think I'll ever look at them the same!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I had my 12 week scan today as well. What a difference from the ultrasound I had at 8 weeks!  We are expecting twisn as well.   It was awesome, one of the babies looked like it was waving and you could totaly tell there were little faces in there.  Baby A kept turing and givign us it's butt when the tech was trying to get the measurements but then posed perfectly for the picture we got to take home!

Wish I could have one every couple of weeks!

Me-39, DH 36 Married May 2010 TTC since June 2010 Un-monitored clomid cycles 1/11-3/11 Began seeing RE March 2011 4/11-6/11 Femera +IUI =BFN 7/11-8/11 Femera +trigger shot +IUI =BFN Laparoscopy/Hysteroscopy on 9/8/11 Surprise natural BFP! on 9/30/2011 M/C at 8 weeks D&C on 11/3/11 2nd M/C on 12/25- natural Feb-June Follistim + IUI= BFN IVF #1- Start Stimms- 8/3 ER- 8/18 5R 4M 3F ET- All 3 on 8/21 =BFN IVF #2- Start Stimms- 11/5 ER- 11/19 9R 8M 8F ET- 11/22 3 8 cell embies. BFP HPT! 12/4 Beta #1- 12/6 976! Ultrasound on 12/21- Twins! BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My 12 week u/s is Monday for my twins and I can't wait!!

Layla 01.08.12

Chloe and Vivian 07.23.13

My Gang.  Halloween 2013

• Options
    Me too... I had my 12 week u/s today as well.  One is incredible enough to see, so I can't even imagine two!  There was an intern with us so they actually did it for twice as long so she could practice... I almost didn't mind the extra pressing on my belly since I got to see the baby for a lot longer :-).
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"