Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

5 more days

I feel like a little like a zombie.  I am just going though the motions...trying to keep my mind off things, the evenings are so hard.  Today I started to feel sick and that just made me made.  It's not fair for my body to feel pregnant when I am pretty sure I'm not.  It's a cruel joke.

I was reading today that it's not a blighted ovum if there is a yoke sac (or something...I don't know) but I cant remember what the u/s tech said.  It was like as soon as she started to struggle to see or hear anything everything went quiet.

My heart wants to be hopeful, and believe that maybe I am going to end up being on of those miracle stories, but my head says otherwise.  My head says, be realistic...I was charting and using ov tests.  I know when I ovulated, and I know when we had sex, it doesnt add up.  I just want it to be Wednesday already so I can know for sure what it going on!  This is so heartbreaking, and I wake up every morning and have to re-live it all over again. 

brideandgroom4 ceremony20 brideandgroom11

Married 9/8/07

BFP on 12/30/12, EDD 9/6/13, u/s at 8w no HB MMC 2/4/13

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 5 more days

• I am so so sorry for what you are going through!

I truly hope that the next 5 days fly by for you..hugs!!!

Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP#1-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13
    BFP#2-4/23/13 EDD-01/02/14 baby BOY born 12/31/13 Michael Cameron <3

• Being in limbo is definitely awful. I am sorry you are in so much pain. :(  But believe me, you would rather be absolutely certain.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"