Cloth Diapering
Options

Nite Owl Dipes, wow!

I just have to rave for a minute. I put DD in one of her Nite Owl Dipes fitteds last night with a wool cover, and the outside of the diaper wasn't even damp after 12+ hours and waking for a MOTN feeding. I am pretty stoked, as she'll soak right through a GM.

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Nite Owl Dipes, wow!

• Options
    Awesome!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Is she making diapers again?  Did she ever pay back all those people who paid for dipes in the co-op that she didn't finish/fulfill?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageyodasmistress:
    Is she making diapers again?  Did she ever pay back all those people who paid for dipes in the co-op that she didn't finish/fulfill?

Ouch! That's a shame. I bought this one used and went looking today, and her site is a ghost town. Sadness :/

imageimageimageTTC since 07/11 | natural m/c 08/11 | BFP 12/6/2011 | Elinor Anna born 8/18/2012 | BFP #2 1/16/2014
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"