August 2013 Moms
Options

Finally!!!!

Heard my sweet little baby's heartbeat! I feel sooo relieved I finally have concrete proof my baby is okay Big Smile It was 150 bpm.

And I am going to have an u/s at my 16 week appt AND my 20 week appt. YAY!

DH will be with me at the u/s appts but he wasn't able to be there today and I really wish he could have been so he could have heard the heartbeat. I am on cloud 9 right now. So exciting!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Finally!!!!

• Options
    Congrats! I know how unnerving it can be just waiting for that first little sound. I had prepared myself for the worst and my Dr. found it within about 15 seconds. I have never been more relieved in my life. Our second appointment is next week and I think if everything is good then I might start to let myself get more excited. My DH says that our child is going to come out with black lipstick and blue hair because I stress over it way too much.

Picture the Moment Photography: Liam &emdash; 938A7372-Edit       

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Congrats on a good appointment! Hearing the heartbeat is such an amazing experience. Sorry your DH wasn't there, but seeing the baby and watching them move and squirm around in there is pretty amazing as well, so I'm sure he'll be awestruck in a few weeks.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! I heard my little one's for the first time yesterday. 160 bpm :) So excited to hear it. We had an ultrasound at my first appt, but didn't get to hear the heartbeat at that time. Woo for us Smile
    Married since 10-2-2010!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!  I heard LO today at my NT scan too for the first time.  I'm finally ready, I think to start talking to be people IRL about it!  wooHoo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I heard the heartbeat today too! For the second time actually and my boyfriend wasn't able to be there either time so I recorded it on my phone today and he can hear it perfectly!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

<3 Mama to 2 girls - H&I <3
  • Options

Wonderful news!  I felt the same way seeing the first ulstrasound.  Knowing our little ones are safe and sound is the best!

IAmPregnant TickerBabyFruit TickerPregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"