Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I'm a big dork!

I got my first positive OPK today and got way too excited. You would have thought it was a BFP! I realize that I still have a long way to go and it doesn't guarantee pregnancy but I was happy to finally see that smiley face!

Re: I'm a big dork!

• Options
    These things happen :) Happy humping! 
    __________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers  
  • Options

Kind of.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thats great! Although I was a little not-smart the first month and didnt realize I could get a surge several times before I actually ovulated, hence I missed O that first month...

Good luck!

• Options

Sweet! I'm a little jealous- I've been waiting to have a positive "O" since late November.

Happy Humping!

BabyName Tickerimage  BabyFruit Ticker  
    DD born 2/3/03
    BFP 3/21/13 w/ EDD 12/02/13, C/P 3/29/13.
    BFP 9/18/13 w/ EDD 5/26/14,
    Beta #1 @ 14-16dpo = 375, progesterone 33.6
    Beta #2 @ 20-22 dpo = 8,782!
    Beta #3 @ 27-29dpo = 44,230, dx subchorionic hemorrhage/ threatened mc
    Beta #4 @ 29-31dpo = 72, 080 :)
    Grow, little one, grow!

***** All  AL  Welcome *****

• Options
    I know the feeling! I was like that last month with my first positive opk! I'm anxiously waiting my second one this month (hoping anyday now!!)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TotallY understandable! HH!
    <{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fswiss\fcharset0 Helvetica;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red51\green51\blue51;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\sl280\partightenfactor0 \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 <a href="http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Trying to Conceive">BabyFruit Ticker}>
  • Options
    Yes

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• Options
    Been there!
  • Options

imagelindzb83:
    I got my first positive OPK today and got way too excited. You would have thought it was a BFP! I realize that I still have a long way to go and it doesn't guarantee pregnancy but I was happy to finally see that smiley face!

Are you temping to confirm that you do O? Like pp said, and I think I sometimes do too, you can gear up to O a couple times in a cycle sometimes.

BFP #2 2/3/14  | EDD 10/16/14
    First U/S 2/10 Possible TWINS!
      | Second U/S 2/24 TRIPLETS!!!

• Options
    I just started temping this week. I didn't have a good thermometer. I am cd15 so we'll see what the temp does in correlation with the opk. I know it can gear up and then no ovulate. Not ovulating is actually one of my concers so we'll see. I'm new to the opk, charting temps and monitoring cm but I was excited to see the smiley face :
  • Options
    I was so excited when I saw my first opk smiley! I only ever got one though with the clear blue digital - I had a lot of errors!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"