August 2012 Moms

Make me laugh

I'm in an angry mood because DD decided to stop sleeping throught the night this week and will only nap for 30 minutes at a time. Also when I told DH I would need help if she keeps this up he basically said sorry, I get up for work earlier than you so I can't.

So please take my mind off of it and post something funny. Or snarky. I don't care. All I know is the big fat bowl of cookie dough ice cream didn't help my mood so it must be really bad.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Make me laugh

• surisburnbook.tumblr.com

If you want some gif-y goodness, here's Chunk doing the Truffle Shuffle

• imageBayleighPaws:
    Ok! So this happened to me today, and I almost peed myself laughing.

I run everyday. On the days that its raining, I go to a local forest trail that has a lot of tree coverage. It loops through a wetland area and through the forest. There are many ponds throughout and it's really pretty.

I had my dog with me, and the jogging stroller. I rounded a bend in the trail, and standing in the middle of a path was a woman. She had one hand on a hip and was holding a walking cane. All of a sudden she starts shaking the cane at my dog [who is leashed] and SCREAMS

"DON'T EAT MY BEAVER!!!!"

In a really loud, really angry voice. I was already stopped, but I took a step back and removed my headphone [I only keep one side in] in case I had heard wrong.... But she took a step forward and screamed again;

"DONT YOU EAT MY BEAVER! YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY BEAVER"

and kept shaking her stick at my dog... Who was now petrified and hiding behind the stroller.

I didn't know what to say or do, and she was livid. She kept talking about her beaver and I was about to just go back and run the other way.... Then she turned abruptly on her heal and started gesturing towards the pond with her cane. "MY BEAVER! MY BEAVER!"

I look, and sure enough there is a small brown animal swimming in the water, gathering sticks. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a muskrat.

Wow that's pretty funny!
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLiliDragon:
    When I'm down, I turn to regresty.com. Some funny shizz.

Oh my. Maybe if I had a crocheted salad scarf my day would be going better. 

• I go to damnyouautocorrect.com and read through at least a dozen pages to get my mood up.

• imageBayleighPaws:
    Ok! So this happened to me today, and I almost peed myself laughing. I run everyday. On the days that its raining, I go to a local forest trail that has a lot of tree coverage. It loops through a wetland area and through the forest. There are many ponds throughout and it's really pretty. I had my dog with me, and the jogging stroller. I rounded a bend in the trail, and standing in the middle of a path was a woman. She had one hand on a hip and was holding a walking cane. All of a sudden she starts shaking the cane at my dog [who is leashed] and SCREAMS "DON'T EAT MY BEAVER!!!!" In a really loud, really angry voice. I was already stopped, but I took a step back and removed my headphone [I only keep one side in] in case I had heard wrong.... But she took a step forward and screamed again; "DONT YOU EAT MY BEAVER! YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY BEAVER" and kept shaking her stick at my dog... Who was now petrified and hiding behind the stroller. I didn't know what to say or do, and she was livid. I must have kept a straight face, because it was honestly more scary than anything. I kept thinking about how DF was right about me wanting to carry pepper spray and that I should have gotten some. She kept talking about her beaver and I was about to just go back and run the other way.... Then she turned abruptly on her heal and started gesturing towards the pond with her cane. "MY BEAVER! MY BEAVER!" I look, and sure enough there is a small brown animal swimming in the water, gathering sticks. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was a muskrat. I smiled as sweetly as I could, and walked past her on the trail. As soon as I rounded another corner I almost peed my pants laughing

Whaaaat!? I actually did LOL. I can't even think of anything else to say about that because its so crazy. 

• imagetwoitalians:

I go to damnyouautocorrect.com and read through at least a dozen pages to get my mood up.

I laugh so hard when I go to this site. Like people look at me like I'm crazy kind of laughing.

• This is kinda old school.

www.catsinsinks.com
    Then and now. How did my boy get so big? 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"