LGBT Parenting

Pregnancy Check In - Due Date List

Someone come up with a question please.  I'm brain dead.  If I missed any updates for the due dates list please post them here and I'll add them.

LGBT Parenting Due Dates:

December

Valeriegp - 12/26

February

newmompeanut - 2/14 Girl

Shamrock - 2/17 Girl

2moms2b - 2/21 Twin Boys - arriving 2/4

March

CageyMack - 3/11 Boy

karah0011 - 3/11 Girl

JGY - 3/14 Boy

April

Twinkler2011 - 4/5 Boy

nmartin1108 - 4/9

mypalbabs - 4/16

stringy813 - 4/25

May

h00l - 5/27

June

deegadee9 - 6/20

Clairmeij - 6/21

Alysia82 - 6/23

July

Jennicole85 - 7/4

Two*True - 7/9 - Twins!

August

jrtmom - 8/5

tdmklm - 8/11

JoySeattle - 8/13 - Team Green!

only1leia - 8/15

jeannkerri - 8/23 - Team Green!

greenparrot01 - 8/26

2MamazInSeattle - 8/29

September

sparkles412 - 9/8

songbird31 - 9/26

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnancy Check In - Due Date List

• I'm Sept. 26th
  • You can take me off the list :( we miscarried last Wednesday 9w6d. 

I truly hope all you ladies have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy and maybe I'll join you again soon Smile

My name is A, I am wife to J.  After 7 months of ttc and one MC, we are expecting two baby girls in 2014!

• Loading the player...
  • Welcome & congrats Songbird!! So great to see all the pregnant people! YAY!

We are humming along. We found our midwifery group this past week and I feel so much better that is settled.

Also, I had a dream I feel terrible about - I dreamt somehow we were able to tell the gender now, at 9 weeks and it was a boy. In my dream I was *crushed* it wasn't a girl! My partner was even a little mad at me! "Honey, you best not be mad if we have a boy!" - I was kinda mad at myself in the same way...but now I wonder if I do have some subconscious preference? I'd thought it was a boy from day 1, but recently I shifted and now I think it's a girl. I have no idea why. And all along, I was thrilled with it being a boy or a girl.

We decided to do the Materal21 test at week 12, and we will know the gender by week 14. J wants to know ASAP, so I agreed even though I wasn't feeling I needed the genetic test, but also I guess peace of mind is a good side effect. She really feels it will help her feel closer to the baby, and I cannot argue with that! I get to have it with me all the time, so I feel crazy close, and I was/am indifferent on finding out the gender. Anyhow, we will know soon enough, and I hope I'm not disappointed because I feel kind of ashamed of myself if I am! Anyone else struggling with conscious/subsconscious gender preference?

Lil'mamaz was born on Aug 21, 2014! She's PERFECT!

It's been a long road to here...
    Me (43) and J (45) - same sex couple. And we don't feel 40+!
    June'12 - First RE Visit
    Sept. '12 - Tubes removed
    Dec. '12 - Donor Egg/Donor Sperm IVF Cycle - 4 good embies!
    Dec. '12 - Fresh transfer, BFP! EDD 8/29/13
    Mar. '13 - Missed m/c at 16w1d, baby boy stopped growing at 15w4d
    Loss due to umbilical cord clot...baby was perfect. :(
    Jul '13 - FET#1 - c/p
    Sept. '13 - FET#2 - BFN
    Dec.' 2, 2013 - FET#3 with our last chance embie - BFP!!!
    Dec' 26, 2013 - hb!!
    EDD 8/20/14 with a baby girl!
    Little S was born on 8/21/14 - 8lb, 14 oz and 20 inches long.
    We live in Seattle and used SRM for our donor egg IVF cycle

imageimageimageimage

• imageAmandaG47:

You can take me off the list :( we miscarried last Wednesday 9w6d. 

I truly hope all you ladies have a wonderful rest of your pregnancy and maybe I'll join you again soon Smile

I'm sorry for your loss.  I wish you peace and healing.

• Baby-growing seems to be going good.  Excited to get to the second trimester (not that the first was bad at all)!  We have our second prenatal appointment tomorrow, I am hoping we can hear the heartbeat. 

I am really upset because Saturday night I am not sure what happened, but somehow I managed to leave my phone in my pocket and throw it in the wash, which is completely uncharacteristic of me.  I put it in the rice and left it in there overnight, but when I brought it to Best Buy they told me it was done.  I don't really care about the apps or contacts, but I had all of the weekly belly bump pictures I've been taking.  There were other pictures, too, but they don't quite seem as important.  =( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • We are due April 29! 
  • imageAmandaG47:

I am truly sorry for your loss!  (((Hugs)))

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • We are officially scheduled for Thursday for our c-section.  We are going in at 10am so our doc says babies by 12:30CST!  I am freaking out and really excited at the same time.

We are going through some personal stuff right now but M and I are strong and we can do anything together, so we are just trying to focus on the arrival of these two little men to pull us through and forget about this other stuff.

Best of luck to everyone as I am not sure I will back on before their arrival. 

M & M
    06/12 - BFP!!!!
    Beta #1 15dpo - 256
    Beta #2 18dpo - 1097
    6wk U/S on 07/02 ~ TWINS!!!
    EDD 02/21/13
    09/10/12 Found out it's two Boys!!!! Sam and Jake
    Jacob and Samuel born 1/29/13 at 36 weeks. photo F489900B-BB44-4C44-ACD1-ABB73509E3B2-9032-000005E7AE7EF53E.jpg Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Not much new here. Our next appointment is Thursday, so that's exciting! Also, at our appointment we will schedule the A/S and we're eager to find out if we are team blue or pink!

We started discussing names this week and we haven't gotten far. We have completely different tastes, so this will be a challenge. I guess I'll bring it up again after the anatomy scan.

I've gone from never being hungry to always being starving this past week. It's scary the amount of food I can put away now, lol. I'm trying to eat when I'm hungry but not go overboard which is a little hard to do.

That's pretty much it!

2moms, I can't wait to see lots of pictures of those little boys!!! I'm so excited for you two!

Amanda, I'm so terribly sorry for your loss. Lots and lots of T's and P's coming your way.
    *BFP #1-10/20/2012 EDD 7/4/2013*
    *DS 6/28/2013*
  • JGYJGY member

Amanda - so sorry to hear that news.  Sending you hugs.

2Moms2B - Oh my goodness it's SO CLOSE!  Can't wait to hear all about it.

Nothing new here.  Had another really nice and relaxed Baby Shower last weekend with some work people.  It was great.  I'm still not sleeping well at all, though I just can't put my finger on what it is that's making me uncomfortable.  I had a nice cushion last week while my boss was traveling and I kind of took my time getting into the office in the mornings, but I can't do that this week.  Ugh. 

We still have lots to do to get the nursery done, we've kind of stalled out there.  But I know that I have a few diapers (will be setting up a diaper service), wipes, and a safe place for the babe to sleep.  So I'm really trying to just relax and know that I will get things set up perfectly when I have time to do it, even if that's after our little guy is born.

Next big milestone is the GBS test in a little under 3 weeks, and starting weekly appointments with our midwives.  Yay for milestones!

Married to my amazing wife 6/12/10 
    TTC since 6/11
    Unmedicated IUI #1 - 6/28/11 - BFN
    Unmedicated IUI #2 - 7/25/11 - BFN
    Robotic Myomectomy (Fibroid Surgery) - 11/15/11
    Unmedicated IUI #3 - 4/24/12 - BFN 
    Progesterone Supported Leuteal Phase IUI #4 - 6/21/12 - BFP!!
    Baby Boy G Born 3/24/13

On to #2, are we crazy?
    IUI #1 - 11/28/14 - BFP!  Beta #1 (11DPO) 34, Beta #2 (13DPO) 101, Beta #3 (20DPO) 3043
    Ultrasound at 6w4d shows a single, fluttering heartbeat.  Say hello to Sticky Ricki!

• We are due 9/16/13
  • Hi!

34 weeks and happy as can be! We are so excited and cannot believe that we will have a baby in 40 days or so. He is pushing and rolling around a lot. We got his nursery done and that feels wonderful. We also were given many clothes, so that sets us up!

I'm ready to go through labor, feel strong and excited. DW is reading all her books, and DD is excited for a baby in her life. She was cooing over cute baby clothes, which is totally unlike her.

Baby, here we come!

CageyMack
    37, married to my favorite person in the world, DW! One darling surfer-girl (12) and one darling, sweet boy born 3/16/13.

5/2013 Started TTC #3, DW's turn: 5/2013: Diagnostics (shg) and surgery (polyp rem.) for best chances. July-Oct: IUI # 1-4, medicated, monitored, triggered.  All BFN. IVF in Jan May. Sheesh. Whoop! IVF#1 cycle started 4/2/14. 5/1: 19 eggs retrieved, 8 matured, ICSI'd.  4 fertilized.   Only 2 to transfer/freeze stage. 5/6: Two embryos transferred. 5/15: Beta #1 9dp5dt is 134! BFP! 5/19: Beta #2 13dp5dt is 672! B'erFP! 5/21: Beta #3 15dp5dt is 1853.  Yay!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Things separate from their stories have no meaning. They are only shapes. Of a certain size and color. A certain weight. When their meaning has become lost to us they no longer have even a name. The story on the other hand can never be lost from its place in the world for it is that place.” ― Cormac McCarthy, The Crossing

• Amanda - so sorry for your loss :(

2Moms2B - BEST OF LUCK!!! EEEEEE!!!

We're nearing our 20 week anatomy scan and we will find out the sex if we can. I am a little nervous that something isn't 'right' so I'm grateful that time is flying. We bought and assembled the crib, and made curtains over the weekend. We'll be making a valance sheet soon too. Below is the fabric we are using. We think it is fun and gender neutral, but some of our friends have responded with 'Ohhhhh!! Well that is interesting!' haha...c'est la vie. To each her own!

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/80208609/

V felt the baby move for the first time last night. Up until now she has always said, 'It'll happen when it happens' Whenever I grab her hand and place it on my tummy. Last night she nearly hit the roof and had the biggest grin ever. It was fun :)

Not much else to report apart from hip pain and heart burn. Fairly typical if not pleasant, I believe :) 

IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• Cagey mac, congrats to you too! How exciting, time has flown!
    IUI #1 - 10 April 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #2 - 05 May 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #3 - 05 July 2012 unmonitored and unmedicated with RE 
    IUI #4 - 30 August 2012 medicated and monitoredLetrozole and Ovidrel Trigger 
    IUI #5 - 27 September 2012 Letrozole 
    BFP! 9 October 2012 Betas:- 12DPO 16; 16DPO 96; 18DPO 315

Baby Alarico born on 28 June 2013!!

• imageAmandaG47:

I am so sorry for your loss, *and* I believe you'll join us again soon. My partner and I lost twins this summer-- at around 9.5 weeks. The little ones would not pass on their own and my love had to have a d & c. We mourned-- and there are days we still mourn, even amid our joy-- and when we felt ready, we tried again. BFP on the very next try. I am hoping for the same miracle for you. <3

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My partner is due July 17th. :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Due 7/22 identical twins the wife and I find out the sex 2/23. So excited
  • Hi everyone I'm new and a first time mom. 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant, due July 28th. Had MaterniT21 test done and shows I'm having a girl. The results are 97 accurate so I'm confident.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"