August 2013 Moms

Update on my fustrating week!

Thanks for all your kind thoughts, prayers & words yesterday - I was in desperate need of some positive 'vibes."

Good news is, I went in for my quick ultrasound and all looks good! Baby had a strong heartbeat, and I could actually make out little legs and arms. Very exciting.

With that said, the LO was measuring 6 Days smaller than the last time I was there - I thought I was 10 weeks 5 days but today I measured 9 weeks 6 days - It's not that far off, so I shouldn't be concerned. First appointment my EDD was 8/24 this one said 8/30.  I am pretty sure I have read here a few times of due dates changing after the first prenatal visit right?? I think I need to go back and look at some posts later :)

Took my husband for bloodwork last night - it will take a week to find out if he is also a carrier of the "Tay Sachs" disease gene - fingers crossed he is negative and it'll be one less thing to worry about.

Phew....Next appoitnment - February 15th!

Another good note is that my face is finally healing after my big fall Monday! I don't look like I was attacked by concrete anymore, fabulous :)

Re: Update on my fustrating week!

• 6 weeks or 6 days? I wouldn't worry about them changing your date later, helps you avoid induction . After this though I wouldn't let them. We had an ultrasound at 12 weeks and the babe measured 12w 6d and we are very sure on dates since we did IVF!
  • whoops! 6 days - 6 weeks would be bad - I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that - Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"