October 2013 Moms
Options

First time

H everyone , well i've found out early that I am pregnant and i have no clue what to do now.  My best friend is due in March and she said to check this site out that it helped her through her 3rd pregnancy.  My husband and I have been trying for 6 months, doing fertility treatment stuff, I got overstimulated last month and lost all hope.  We decided this was the last time we'd try.  My period isn't due until tomorrow, but last Sat. I took a at home pregnancy test and it was positive for the first time.  I took 8 of them (all positive) I went to the dr. Tuesday, they drew blood and confirmed it yesterday.  So here I am today scared out of my mind.  I have an ultrasound appt next friday.  I have been horribly fatigued over the past week, i am wondering if it has to do with this.  Well from the calculation date looks like my baby is coming Oct. 9th....this is my first one so I am so excited and I am more excited to see that there is a community of people going through this same stuff.

Re: First time

• Options

Congrats and hello!!] 

• Options
    First off, congrats! I'm preggers with my third and the only advice I can give you is don't worry...it'll be fine. Enjoy this time, prepare yourself by reading books and gathering useful info and listening to your doctor. My problem with the last two was that I never took time to relax and enjoy carrying my children so that's what I plan on doing now. Especially since this is the last one hopefully lol!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratsSmile
  • Options

First, congrats and welcome!

Yes, fatigue is a symptom of pregnancy.  Unfortunately It may not go away until you're out of the 1st tri!

TB definitely helped me through my first pregnancy and I am still close with quite a few BMB ladies!

H&H9M to you!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks, wow third, I hope I can be as blessed. I will take your advice and enjoy it!
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Congrats and welcome! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"