January 2013 Moms
Options

Which doctor to call?

I have a crazy itchy rash on different parts of my body. I'm not sure whether I should call my primary or my OB. Research online shows it could be post partum PUPPP, or other PP related. Anyone have any idea who would be the right doctor to call?

Re: Which doctor to call?

• Options
    I think I would start with the OB since you're so recently postpartum that it's probably related.  If they're not the right place they'll direct you to your PCP, but until I was "released" at 6/8 weeks I would assume to contact the OB for any medical questions/issues.
    imagephoto 64bf363d-3af0-4dcc-b880-c06326daa418_zps78d8d389.jpg
    *My Blog*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo 0cc607b9-4233-4842-8175-d093f8f92ca8_zps7cc00875.jpg
    10/50 Read

my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    I would start with your OB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i had a vicious reaction to tdap 2 days after being home with the baby and called my OB. he had me call my primary who saw and treated me. 
  • Options
    Would it be weird to ask you to post a pic? I came down with what they thought was the chickenpoxs days after having DS but after 3 weeks and a dermatologist we think it was a autoimmune rash called HG, thats for short, that effects pregnant wemon. I too thought I had pupps but then I started getting blister and had a red itchy rash everywhere but my chest and fave
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Dx MTHFR (C677T & A1298C, Compound Heterozygous)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"