January 2013 Moms
Options

Big Baby Amelia!

Our darling Amelia Rose was born at 9:40pm on Jan 30th weighing 9lbs 5oz!!! Pics and birth story later, but y'all should know that the OWT about heartburn and hair was true for usshe has TONS of black hair! We are so in love with our little cutie. :
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Big Baby Amelia!

• Options
    Congrats on your baby girl! Love the name btw.
  • Options
    Congratulations! I love her name too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congrats on baby Amelia!

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    Congrats on your baby girl

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Options
    Congratulations! Love her name! But I'm biased. ;)
    Anniversary

• Options
    Congratulations!

My Blog: Sewing, crafting, motherhood, computers, and random musings... Sleep is for the weak

• Options

Congrats on your baby girl! I don't know what it is about babies named Amelia and weighing so much at birth :) My baby girl, who is also named Amelia *Genevieve* she weighed 8 pounds 9oz.... I hope you have a speedy recovery :)

• Options
    imageFluxy3535:

Congrats on your baby girl! I don't know what it is about babies named Amelia and weighing so much at birth :) My baby girl, who is also named Amelia *Genevieve* she weighed 8 pounds 9oz.... I hope you have a speedy recovery :)

lol That's true. My Amelia weighed 7lb 4oz and she was about 3 weeks early. I shudder to think what she would've weighed... 

Anniversary

• Options
    imageRaeily:
    imageFluxy3535:

lol That's true. My Amelia weighed 7lb 4oz and she was about 3 weeks early. I shudder to think what she would've weighed... 

WOW 3 weeks early! What can I say little babies named Amelia are just so cute :) I am surprised I went as far as I did in my pregnancy... I was 39 weeks and 3 days when I went in for my C-section my sweet Amelia was so cramped in there and came out all purple... After I saw how big she was I realized then why I needed a C-section, she was just way too big for my body

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"