First character was a night elf druid.

That's my main! ;) You'll like my PM.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• LURK ALERT! 

Horde FTW!!

*hides*

BFP # 1 11/2011, MC 12/2011 
    BFP #2 11/2012, Delivered at 21 weeks on 3/16/13 due to complications with bilateral renal agenesis. 
    ~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~
    BFP#3: 09/2013, EDD 5/14/14

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJennyLynne:

LURK ALERT! 

Horde FTW!!

*hides*

You dirty hoar! hahah!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• kek kek

;) 

BFP #2 11/2012, Delivered at 21 weeks on 3/16/13 due to complications with bilateral renal agenesis. 
    ~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • imageJennyLynne:

kek kek

;) 

LOVE IT. Let's do it like a druid in the general channel!

/hopeless nerdiness

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• imageetoille:
    imageJennyLynne:

LURK ALERT! 

Horde FTW!!

*hides*

I think my husband would name the kid thrall if I let him.

Although thrall (old thrall) was easy to kill - it was the dude in Tier1 gear outside the bank in orgrimmar that used to one shot people I believe.

I originally was NElf drood - rerolled horde druid to app to raiding guild - its actually how I met my husband hehe. 

(Cliche alert - yes he was the GL - he actually didn't want me in the guild to begin with because women always cause drama but somehow I made him feel like crap in the interview :P  The guild didn't know we dated (about 6 months after I was tagged) until we had been dating for a year and were getting set to move to DC - and I was in the crappiest gear possible just to make sure no suspicions ever came up.  Officers knew though - how that never got out is unreal.  Actually the baby shower I'm going to sunday is for a friend I met through the wife of an officer of the guild who was the only person we knew when we moved to DC haha).

Most awesome nerd story ever.  

~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • imageetoille:
    /Etoille feels the love.

HAHA you are a guild hoar! Just kidding.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Everyone in this thread lost cool points.
    I may have lost cool points by saying cool points.
    We all suck apparently.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    Everyone in this thread lost cool points. I may have lost cool points by saying cool points. We all suck apparently.

Let's revel in our sheer lack of cool! hahah!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• Omg there's WoW ppl here? Met my dh on WoW and got engaged at Blizzcon lol.
  • I thought I got a break from WoW while DH was at work......guess it follows me :(.  J/K.  I used to play in my DH's guild until they decided I was terrible and kept accidently pulling aggro from trash mobs in Karazhan.  They haven't let me play since :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • This is like reading a foreign language.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageetoille:

Please please tell me it was during the costume contest!!!!????

I always wanted to get out to CA for that - we had a place to stay etc but the timing just was never good.

I hope they bring back Jay Mohr for the next one.  Drunk "how did my life come to this" Jay Mohr is the best.

And the lore panel.  "Oh no we didn't retcon anything this expansion.  Oh ok Metzen" (who voices Thrall btw for those folks who weren't aware).  

Lol it was during the WoTLK expansion and he did it in the photo booth that had the IceCrown backdrop so we have official Blizz photos from it lol. Best wedding gift: 6 TCG codes each from my aunt who had connections at Blizz...including Spectral Tiger.

Hubby JUST quit like 3 weeks ago- before that he was in a top US guild ;) Hooray for nerds =P 

• Druid girl up in this ho
    Watch me switch forms
    Watch me go
    Let me switch to Boomkin Form
    And super spam that ho! Lol

When you hear the moon fire
    BEAM!
    Your health is no longer green
    You're headed to the graveyard
    Courtesy of me

See the moon fire keep repeating
    I see you got that priest
    But you ain't even gonna need'em
    See, you can't keep up
    But you can get a spam
    From a Boomkin man!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• After reading all these posts...I'm going to start participating more often. You girls are funny. A lot of you live in VA or the DC area? I live a little over an hour from DC:)
  • imageLiz4444:

Well that's different.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • imagemeimsx:
    imageLiz4444:
    Well that's different.

The thread needed something interesting.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imageLiz4444:

Well then. Looks like she likes to solo her raids.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• imageetoille:

imageAsbromle:
    After reading all these posts...I'm going to start participating more often. You girls are funny. A lot of you live in VA or the DC area? I live a little over an hour from DC:)

:P  Stay a while!  We don't bite.  Well at least not all of us do.  And when we do its only for sexy time.

There's a few NoVA folks here - gulickr used to live here but commutes down every so often from NY, Stina, MrsJillB, myself, .....why is PG brain preventing me from remembering who else???

Are you all by Owings Mills?  My dad is getting a rental cottage down there.

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickersPitaPata Cat tickers

• imagemaryannespier:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageLiz4444:

Oh hey, I bet I can do this too now.  *runs to close office door*

I've been able to do that since I was 13. It's not that exciting.

Meimsx no more
  • imageetoille:
    imageLiz4444:
    imageetoille:

imageAsbromle:
    After reading all these posts...I'm going to start participating more often. You girls are funny. A lot of you live in VA or the DC area? I live a little over an hour from DC:)

:P  Stay a while!  We don't bite.  Well at least not all of us do.  And when we do its only for sexy time.

There's a few NoVA folks here - gulickr used to live here but commutes down every so often from NY, Stina, MrsJillB, myself, .....why is PG brain preventing me from remembering who else???

Are you all by Owings Mills?  My dad is getting a rental cottage down there.

Bout 1.5 hours from there depending on traffic - its basically Baltimore. So good days/times its like an hour, bad days 2 hours but driving from NoVA to Baltimore is definitely 'the norm' for most folks here (including DH and I - his aunt is in Baltimore as well).

OMG - party at Liz's dad's house!!!!!

It's on the property of the golf club my dad belongs to, he's renting it so we will be able to go down and bring the babies. We will probably go down in Nov if not before.

• imagemeimsx:
    imagemaryannespier:
    imagePrimRoseMama:

imageLiz4444:

Oh hey, I bet I can do this too now.  *runs to close office door*

I've been able to do that since I was 13. It's not that exciting.

I can second this, although I wasn't able to do it until I was 17.

• Haha they are impressive.
    I'm going to admit something. Yesterday all day I had some funny things going on and I kept thinking I should text Maryanne or I should text etoille. Then I remembered you guys weren't my 'real life.' Lol. Then I felt dumb and now I feel needy and creepy. Lol.

Meimsx no more
  • imageetoille:

imagemeimsx:
    Haha they are impressive.
    I'm going to admit something. Yesterday all day I had some funny things going on and I kept thinking I should text Maryanne or I should text etoille. Then I remembered you guys weren't my 'real life.' Lol. Then I felt dumb and now I feel needy and creepy. Lol.

ROFL.  I can't remember what it was I was doing the other day and I totally thought the same thing.  I was like yeah...I'm a creeper.

Its all good.  I don't have facebook for a whole host of reasons but I'm (quite obviously) not opposed to forging extra-internet relationships with folks. Maybe not to the extreme that some other folks I've seen on other boards do (xmas gifts for me might be a bit much for at least the first few years - but xmas cards I can totally see). Its just one of those things that if it makes sense over time and it evolves in that direction I'm not closed off to. 

Good news. We can be creepers together. Lol.

Meimsx no more
  • imagemaryannespier:

imagemeimsx:

When I showed my husband the cow hat post from yesterday he said "Awww...you have internet friends!"  

Aw, group boob grabs.
    :Squeeze:
    Eta: I can be the token conservative.

Meimsx no more
  • imageetoille:
    imagemeimsx:
    imagemaryannespier:

imagemeimsx:

When I showed my husband the cow hat post from yesterday he said "Awww...you have internet friends!"  

Aw, group boob grabs.
    :Squeeze:
    Eta: I can be the token conservative.

no.  really?  you?

psssst - conservatives don't typically do group boob grabs LOL.  Or maybe I'm friends with the wrong kind of conservatives! ;)

We need to get chunkymonkeylvr in on the boob grabbage too btw - that woman busted out some hella S&M knowledge the other day.  If someone knows how to grab boobs - its for SURE her.

They're obviously not as enlightened as I am.

Meimsx no more
  • Step away for a bit and this is what becomes of the nerd thread? Came back just to post this--you WoW nerds have probably already heard it, but if not here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxkNOdpYPQ

I'm not gonna lie--it's on my iPod. 

~~Missing Astrid Lynne~~

Lilypie - (9zLl)
  • imageJennyLynne:

Step away for a bit and this is what becomes of the nerd thread? Came back just to post this--you WoW nerds have probably already heard it, but if not here you go:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxkNOdpYPQ

I'm not gonna lie--it's on my iPod. 

Dude, awesome!

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"