January 2013 Moms

show starting or membrane sweep? tmi

I went to the doctor yesterday at 3pm and she did a membrane sweep.  Other than a few contractions which I have been having on my own the last few days, nothing happened.  This morning I went to the bathroom and there was some brownish stuff, mucous and some light bloody streaking.  Do you think it was just from yesterday when she swept (dried blood or something?) or could it possibly be the early sign of labor?  Sorry I know that was tmi but I thought maybe some of you who had membrane sweeps had similar things occur the day after.

Re: show starting or membrane sweep? tmi

• Sounds like your mucous plug. I lost mine yesterday, a day after my membrane sweep. Read the post titled False labor, don't quote me on the title post but its similar to that

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• With my first I had my membranes stripped twice.  I lost my mucus plug before the first one.  I had DD1 4 days later.

This time around I lost my mucus plug and immediately started having measurable contractions and DD2 was born 6 hours later (via c-section). 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I had bloody show with DS at 5 days before EDD, contractions started an hour later and then he was born 24 hours after that.

This time, I had bloody show on my EDD yesterday morning and this morning, and nothing else is happening yet. Booo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had mine swept twice. The first time I had bad cramping and lost some of my

plug. The second time was the same way.  I keep having contractions that never

amount to anything they are timeable and painful but never go anywhere.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"