Cloth Diapering

Confession

I am no longer allowed to buy diapers....

I have way too many (closing in on the 40 mark and that is just my pockets and covers).

They are just so cute with all those colors and prints.  And the sales are so much fun!

That is all.

Re: Confession

• Umm... at last count I had 74 OS pockets. Granted a lot of them are in my for sale pile, but still my stash is quite excessive. I feel your pain.
    OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I can't bare to part with any at this point.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah me too. I just buy them anyway!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagesarenu1:

I have way too many (closing in on the 40 mark and that is just my pockets and covers).

They are just so cute with all those colors and prints.  And the sales are so much fun!

That is all.

It is so much fun to bargain hunt for cute diapers!  Maybe you could pop out a set of twins or triplets so you'd have a reason to keep shopping?  :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagess456:
    imagesarenu1:

That is all.

It is so much fun to bargain hunt for cute diapers!  Maybe you could pop out a set of twins or triplets so you'd have a reason to keep shopping?  :) 

Twins run on my father's side so it is always a possibility.  I can't even imagine having 3 under two at this point!

• The fitteds rabbit hole beckons you...

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageyodasmistress:
    The fitteds rabbit hole beckons you...

says the 6 snapless s'bish I just found on ebay 

OHM born 12/16/11, BAM born 1/10/14, mmc 06/30/15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Have you thought about starting a fluff swap group in your area? That way you can have a few diapers reserved for swapping for "new" exciting diapers!
  • I only know a handful of people who actually cloth diaper.

If I still lived in the Madison area I would so consider looking into this.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"