Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Feeding/napping

What is your feeding/napping schedule? Do you put you baby down right after a feeding or do you keep him/her up?

Re: Feeding/napping

• Options

My son doesn't have a specific feeding/napping schedule at this point (he is just over 3 months old).

To your question though, I would ask if your baby is formual fed or breast fed? I am a FTM who is EBF, so I am not sure about this... but I have heard that formual fed babies are more likely to be drowsy after a feeding and ready to nap. My little guy only gets tired or drowsy after a feeding at bed time or in the middle of the night. During the day, he is pretty wide awake and ready to play after a feeding.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageatrinh11:

My son doesn't have a specific feeding/napping schedule at this point (he is just over 3 months old).

To your question though, I would ask if your baby is formual fed or breast fed? I am a FTM who is EBF, so I am not sure about this... but I have heard that formual fed babies are more likely to be drowsy after a feeding and ready to nap. My little guy only gets tired or drowsy after a feeding at bed time or in the middle of the night. During the day, he is pretty wide awake and ready to play after a feeding.

The bolded is true for us too, and she is FF.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feed DS everytime he wakes up and then right before he goes to bed for the night 9ish.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We do eat, play, sleep, Repeat all day for a total of 3 naps. He gets a bottle when he wakes from his final nap and then another bottle before bed about 2 hrs later the eat, play, sleep schedule has worked great for us!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"