September 2012 Moms

for mrsjenni

i saw this and thought of your love for nicki and how fitting this was Wink

also i think its the first time a lot of us saw you use the f bomb... which is/was VERY appropriate

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
(N.J.O) 9.14.12

Re: for mrsjenni

• She annoys the sh!t out of me.  I have to turn her songs off as soon as they come on b/c her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

VOM.

Did I drop the eff bomb today? 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• imagemrs.jenni:

She annoys the sh!t out of me.  I have to turn her songs off as soon as they come on b/c her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

VOM.

Did I drop the eff bomb today? 

no the f was dropped awhile back but i think it caught a lot of us off guard... my hubs says she sounds like she having a stroke when she sings..

(Kate & Dave)) 4.26.08
    (N.J.O) 9.14.12

• Loading the player...
  • imageLoisLane23:

I have not watched a single episode of AI this season because of her. I can't handle it. Fire her and I'll become a viewer again.

I haven't watched since Paula left. I loved her drunk and/or medicated azz. I love The Voice though. I consider all of those judges to be talented. Happy to see Christina take a hiatus though. I was sick of seeing her nips every episode.

sorry for hijacking... 

• imagejdunlop1:
    imageLoisLane23:

I have not watched a single episode of AI this season because of her. I can't handle it. Fire her and I'll become a viewer again.

I haven't watched since Paula left. I loved her drunk and/or medicated azz. I love The Voice though. I consider all of those judges to be talented. Happy to see Christina take a hiatus though. I was sick of seeing her nips every episode.

sorry for hijacking... 

Mmmmm, Adam Levine. :::drool:::

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• imagemrs.jenni:
    imagejdunlop1:
    imageLoisLane23:

sorry for hijacking... 

Mmmmm, Adam Levine. :::drool:::

Ahh I know. That man can rock a deep V. And Blake Shelton totally pulls off the jeans and a blazer. Yum. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"