February 2013 Moms

Another appt update

So at my 37 week appoint everything was good and to the doctors satisfaction, she is going to arrange me to meet with the juice man (epidural giving guy, pregnancy brain moment) just so he can work me up so if I have any problems they know which stuff I can have or cannot based on general body information...

Baby is good, HR 140, and the doctor said she is pretty sure LO is head down back up which she assures me is how I want it to stay, and im still measuring 2 weeks ahead. when I asked what she guest the size to be she looked at me thought about it since she had just finished checking baby's position and height she nodded a little to herself and said " Oh large side of normal so about 8 lbs give or take a pound" 

When I seemed surprised and mentioned the last doctor in the practice said that she thought the baby was going to be small she shook her head saying they all had different hands but she was pretty sure it was around 8 lbs. (Shes been doing it longer so I think I will go off her opinion not to mention she checked a lot longer and more carefully) 

Down side to the appointment I gained 4 lbs so 2 of which I lost the week before last have found there way back XD 

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Another appt update

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"