July 2012 Moms

Thoughts on Snooki and Jwoww

Yup I'm watching the most recent episode that I dvr'd. I can hear your judgement from here but whatevs.

A few thoughts:

I'm super jealous of her birthing experience as I had a 60 hour torture marathon.

I think Snooki makes an awesome mom and I'm amazed by that. Jionni is pretty legit too.

I can't believe her LC told her she has to pump and dump if she drinks. Wrong!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Thoughts on Snooki and Jwoww

• Well, for the amount that she drinks, I do think she needs to pump and dump.  I thought you could only have a glass w/o dumping-- knowing snooki, a glass won't go too far...
  • imageBabyBliss2012:
    Well, for the amount that she drinks, I do think she needs to pump and dump.nbsp; I thought you could only have a glass w/o dumping knowing snooki, a glass won't go too far...

You don't have to dump. You just have to wait long enough for the alcohol to clear your system before you pump. Though yeah if you drink a ton you'll probably need to pump and dump since it will take a long time to get out of your system but the LC was only talking about a drink or two...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesummergirl1211:

What's this about not pumping and dumping if you drink? My understanding is you needed to dump if you were unable to drive.

Alcohol metabolizes out of your breast milk just like it does out of your blood, over time. Pumping and dumping is only necessary if you need to keep your supply up.

• She talks about breastfeeding the entire episode, but then from the scene from the next episode it shows her giving him formula.  I wonder if she supplements or if she went to formula exclusively because she wanted to get her drank on! lol
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• imagechipmunk112511:
    She was 24 when she had him and turned 25, just like I did.  You know I dont think she's a bad mom, I do think some of the things she does/says are a bit immature or maybe I am just more mature than her, but I do think Jionni is great. I think he is the reason she has a better head on her shoulders as it seemed like after she started dating him she cooled down a bit on the craziness.

I've come to think of these stupid things she does/says/asks to be kind of endearing. Girl just seems to live her life without a lot of self doubt which I think is pretty cool.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"