September 2011 Moms

stuck here...

So Owen has a double ear infectio(explains the fever). the only way he will sleep is on me. he has been napping on me for two hours now. I have lots to do, house is a mess, but I don't dare move! have you done anything crazy lately to preserve a nap!?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: stuck here...

• Eh, the house can be cleaned later, how often do you get to snuggle your sweet boy? 

: )  Probably not what you wanted to hear :P

• DS sleeps in our room still and the other day I left my iPad on my bed. I tried to sneak in there to get it but he started waking up so I actually dove under the covers and didn't move for a half hour.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagesolsburyhill:

Eh, the house can be cleaned later, how often do you get to snuggle your sweet boy? 

: )  Probably not what you wanted to hear :P

you're totally right. especially considering he never falls asleep on me or in our bed.
  • imagetartertots9725:
    DS sleeps in our room still and the other day I left my iPad on my bed. I tried to sneak in there to get it but he started waking up so I actually dove under the covers and didn't move for a half hour.
    trying hard not to laugh out loud at this...I would totally do that.
  • I have been in the most uncomfortable positions ever because Matt fell asleep by my side and I'm trying to get up. If he moves I freeze in what ever position I was and wait until he is completly out again. One of the last times it happened I had to go pee... I almost peed myself waiting and then trying to move away... eventually I did got out :P

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"