Mobile: Nuk Sippy cup spout tore!
We have two Nuk Treadliner sippy cups. My daughter uses them to drink water with her meals. She just started (with in the last week) being able to drink herself. Previous to this I always held it up for her to drink out of. She doesn't get the cup to play with (which is probably why she just figured it out now) so I don't know how this happened. She also only has two teeth.
So, Today after breakfast, I took one of her sippy cups over to the sink to wash and noticed something sticking off the top of the spout. Upon closer examination, it was a piece of the spout itself. It tore in two places and was just barely hanging on. She couldn't have choked (to not breathing) on it because it was pretty small, but she still could have swallowed it or got it stuck in her throat. I checked her other, newer (only a month old) Nuk cup and it was tearing too!
I'm really disappointed because I really liked these cups, and freaked that it happened so easily!