September 2011 Moms

WFL?

We made turkey dinner on Sunday, and I have leftovers in a "thanksgiving sandwich" for lunch today, with roast turkey, cornbread stuffing and cranberry sauce.  With granny smith apple slices on the side.  It's delicious.

What do/did you have for lunch?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WFL?

• Healthy Choice Steamers Sesame Chicken

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Awesome side salad & left over pasta and turkey tomato sauce
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • 2 slices of cheesse pizza. I didn't bring lunch to work today. Need to make a trip to the grocery store ASAP.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSusieBW:

We made turkey dinner on Sunday, and I have leftovers in a "thanksgiving sandwich" for lunch today, with roast turkey, cornbread stuffing and cranberry sauce.  With granny smith apple slices on the side.  It's delicious.

What do/did you have for lunch?

This sounds amazing!!!!

I am going to make Bo Some butternut squash and corn chowder! I have these mozz and jalepeno french breads he loves to use for diping! Sliced strawberries and peaches too!

Me? 2 egg whites, 4 oz. salmon, and an arugula salad! YUCK!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Leftovers from my dinner party last night.

Cheese and crackers (the cheese was suppy yummy, a cow/sheep/goat blend, kind of stinky, hard, awesome) with garlic crackers and a slice of lemon pound cake with strawberries and whipped cream.

• That sandwich sounds sooo good.

We met  H for Mexican. I had a soft taco and most of G's quesadilla since she was more interested in trying to dip chips in my water. 

• Q and I went to Five Guys for lunch with my mom. Q's had some burger before, but never like that. I feel bad giving him junky lunch but I guess every once in a while can't be too bad, since he eats very well normally.

And my burger was amazing.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"