Breastfeeding

Poop

Hi Ladies!  My son is 10 weeks old.  I'm confused by his poop.  I am sorry if this is tmi, but I am not sure where else to ask.

For a while, his poops were kind of thick, maybe like a sour cream consistency.  Normal yellowish color, and seedy.  Well, the last week or so, they are looser.  Still the same color, still seedy, just a lot looser, like when he was 4ish weeks old.  What's going on?  He doesn't have diarrhea, no fever, eating and acting perfectly normal.  Actually, he is happier than usual.  Is this normal for BF babies?  FTM so I may just be overreacting.

tia! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Poop

• I just had a similar question yesterday.  My DS's poops did the reverse of what yours did; loose to more firm.

I was told that changes are perfectly normal.  As long as it isn't like pure liquid or hard/pebbley, it is fine. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDottyBlue:

I just had a similar question yesterday.  My DS's poops did the reverse of what yours did; loose to more firm.

I was told that changes are perfectly normal.  As long as it isn't like pure liquid or hard/pebbley, it is fine. 

This.  Could be caused by something you ate.  Could be caused by his digestive system maturing. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you! I'll keep an eye on it that it doesn't become liquid!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"