3rd Trimester

6 more days

And I think I'm going to go crazy.  I know its only 6 days, but I'm So done.  I know I've said this before, but everything and everyone is making crazy.  My DH is making crazy, my kids, the cable company is sending me over teh edge.

Re: 6 more days

• I 100% agree!!!!! My due date is in 6 days and I don't have my induction scheduled yet. But yes everything and everyone is pissing me off. Mostly my MIL and she is just trying to be helpful!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want to kill everyone I come in contact with. My friend had her baby yesterday and I burst into tears when I found out (we had the same due date). While I am thrilled for her, all I could think was NOT FAIR!!!!
    Jen
    Mom to Ava 12.21.04 and Austin 10.22.06
    BFP 12/5/11...natural m/c 12/23/11 Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I still have 7 1/2 weeks to go and I'm already getting there. God help everyone around me when I'm only a few days away. A friend of mine had her baby yesterday and I am so jealous. Mind you, she was two months ahead of me but still. I would never wish for this kid to come too early but I'm ready to get to it!
  • LOL! I totally feel you. Good luck and I hope that is the fastest 6 days you've ever seen. I have about 39 more and I've been DONE for a while.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"