Nurseries and Baby Gear

Ergo weight/age limit?

I'm looking on the site, and it says up to 4-5 months and a maximum of 45 pounds. I'm pretty sure when my LO is 5 months old, he won't weigh 45 pounds! 

So which is it? Does anyone use their Ergo with their LO over 5 months old? It's just a bit confusing as to if it would be worth it to buy it now and only be able to use it for 2 months.... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ergo weight/age limit?

• It means up to 4-five months in the infant insert, then up to 40 lbs in just the carrier. 
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • The weight limit is 45 lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJeniLovesNeil:
    It means up to 4-five months in the infant insert, then up to 40 lbs in just the carrier. 

This.

DS is over 2 and nearly 35 pounds and I still wear him in it.  

• imagePunkyBooster:

imageJeniLovesNeil:
    It means up to 4-five months in the infant insert, then up to 40 lbs in just the carrier. 

This.

Okay thanks! It wasn't very clear on their site. A two year old really fits in it? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageChristyML:
    imagePunkyBooster:

imageJeniLovesNeil:

This.

Okay thanks! It wasn't very clear on their site. A two year old really fits in it? 

Oh yes.  
    Photobucket

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • FYI: You can get the Organic ErgoBaby Carrier in black today for half price on Gilt.com. You're welcome :) 
  • A 2 year old will fit in it but it won't be as comfortable for you and them as a toddler sized carrier.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 8.25.16 AM
  • imageMouseInLux:
    A 2 year old will fit in it but it won't be as comfortable for you and them as a toddler sized carrier.

This. I do love it, and I love wearing DS in my front, but it's not easy! He's okay on my back, he tends to pull my hair and be a little obnoxious, so I prefer him on my front. He is a bit tall so I have to kind of look around his head a little bit.

• A few days ago I back-carried my 30ish lb 3 y/o when she got jealous that I was wearing DS. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I used mine with my DD until she was 3 and 30 lbs. The Ergo is the best baby item I have owned.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"