Infertility

Did I miss my LH?

This is my second iui first monitored. I started folistim and lupron on 1/12  until the 17. I triggered on 1/18 @7 pm  and then and had iui on 1/19 @9am. Going over my lab results online my LH was 4.76 on 1/11 then 13.57 on 1/15 and then 9.21 on 1/17. Did I really ovulate on or before the 15 with AF on the 10th? 
"Don't tell me the sky's the limit... when there are footprints on the moon."

Re: Did I miss my LH?

• I have no idea about LH numbers, but if you were being monitored, then they'd be able to tell you if you had ovulated prematurely wouldn't they? I had to take Ganirelix because my LH was climbing (I just don't remember the numbers) and my lining wasn't ready, so I would think that your RE would have done the same? What did s/he tell you?
    image imageimage

***EVERYONE WELCOME***
    TTC #2 with assistance since 03/11
    Me: 33, Autoimmune (Hashimotos and FMS/CFS)
    Treated with Synthroid, acupuncture, TCM and supplements
    DH: 33, MFI (very low on all counts, high antibodies, hemochromatosis)
    Many treatments tried, none successful

IVF/ICSI #1 05/14 - EPP/Antagonist, Gonal-F and Luveris, 18R, 14M, 13F - SET of 1BC, all arrested on day 5 - C/P
    Genetic testing = normal, DNA Frag = excellent
    IVF #2 03/15 - Long protocol with Suprefact, Gonal-F, and possibly Luveris, adding in PICSI

• No expert here but those aren't particularly high LH numbers. I wouldn't assume you surged and O'd.
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies!!!!  So I called my RE she stated that on lupron she doubts that my LH surged. Thank goodness ;) 
    "Don't tell me the sky's the limit... when there are footprints on the moon."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"