May 2012 Moms

rude

I was on the may 2012 board with my son, but never posted much. But OMGOODNESS!!! I loved the ladies on this board. They were all so nice and helpful.

Well here i am again, pregnant!!! And wow are the ladies rude now. I cant believe some of the comments i see. If you have a question or even a thought, they all seem to knock you down.

They even seem to tell ppl that some things arent possible. Well sorry to break it to you, but it is possible, bc it happened to me.

Anyways my vent is over. But i miss you ladies. Your way nicer. :D

Re: rude

• Congratulations on your pregnancy!

How far along are you?

We have a few mommas here that are pregnant again and we love to see their updates!  So you can post here still if you want!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagetjkdlhb:
    Congratulations on your pregnancy!How far along are you?We have a few mommas here that are pregnant again and we love to see their updates!nbsp; So you can post here still if you want!

Thank you. I actually had my first appt yesterday and i am 10 weeks and 1 day
    today.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ha. You are talking about the August 2013 board right? I totally agree with you. Very snarky and rude to each other. I am due the 17th of August
    Tara
    Tara
  • OMG.  I just lurked on a couple of posts. wow.

• imagetarapike86:
    Ha. You are talking about the August 2013 board right? I totally agree with you. Very snarky and rude to each other. I am due the 17th of August
    Tara

Correct you are. I cant believe some of the stuff they say on there. I thought my original due date was in september, so i started posting over there first. I almost want to stay there, just bc they are nicer. Haha. But glad that i can keep you ladies updated too. Doing a happy dance!!!
  • imagetraia:
    imagetarapike86:
    Ha. You are talking about the August 2013 board right? I totally agree with you. Very snarky and rude to each other. I am due the 17th of August Tara
    Correct you are. I cant believe some of the stuff they say on there. I thought my original due date was in september, so i started posting over there first. I almost want to stay there, just bc they are nicer. Haha. But glad that i can keep you ladies updated too. Doing a happy dance!!!

I hardly posted on the May board either, but I am also due in August. They are definitely loving the snark! I think we have a lot of veterans over there that don't put up with newbie stuff.  

photo pooka_zpsc2aa61f3.jpg

• I think it is entertaining, but it makes me think twice about what I am posting
    Tara
    Tara
  • We had more of that in the beginning too when there was so many people and none of us knew each other. But I'm glad we were never THAT bad and that's over.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • OH MY. You want to see rude...go to the trying to get pregnant board!  I have never seen a group of grumpier people.  I swear they just lie in wait for a newbie to post a "stupid" question and then they all jump on them and tear them apart.  I would never be a part of that board just for that reason.  Mean people suck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"