February 2012 Moms
Options

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!

I just walked into the restroom at work and there was a giant cockroach just chillin in the middle of the floor. I guess I'll wait to go pee until 5 o'clock.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ohmygodohmygodohmygod!!

• Options

Uhhhhh I would also consider finding a new job. And maybe moving to a new town. Maybe I have an irrational fear of bugs, but that's just what I'd do.

I'm going to have the heebie-jeebies all day now!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ahhhhh! That is nasty!

Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagejesse1117:
    That sucks... you should probably burn down the office building. Just to be safe.

LOL!!! but seriously.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options

imagejesse1117:
    That sucks... you should probably burn down the office building. Just to be safe.

Lol, literally.

Um, what type of environment do you work in? 

• Options
    I work in a law office (insert lawyer/cockroach joke here). We just moved to a new building and we're on the 9th floor. How the eff did this thing get here?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    When I saw the title of this, I thought you were announcing something...other than a cockroach, lol!

• Options

imagejmccall79:
    When I saw the title of this, I thought you were announcing something...other than a cockroach, lol!

Meeee toooooo!

Re. cockroaches: eeew. Ugh. I'm ok with most bugs, but for some reason I cannot handle cockroaches. My co-workers is forever telling me about the last place he worked, how they'd exterminate on the floor above him and then all the bugs would come down to his floor. Shiver.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"