Parenting
Options

s/o vow renewal: PIP please!

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am

Re: s/o vow renewal: PIP please!

• Options

I know y'all are joking, but I (dead serious here) want to have an Elvis/pink cadillac vow renewal some day. DH and I kind of wanted to do it for our first wedding, but we decided to have a real, classy wedding, so if we renew our vows, I want to go crazy and have fun.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    on a serious note to my "superhero theme" I saw a thing, probably on pintrest, that the groomsmen had superhero shirts on under their tux and took a picture with the shirt open just enough to see the superhero symbol, and I thought that was super cute.
  • Options
    imageEXP_626:
    imageGrayGhost13:

I know y'all are joking, but I (dead serious here) want to have an Elvis/pink cadillac vow renewal some day. DH and I kind of wanted to do it for our first wedding, but we decided to have a real, classy wedding, so if we renew our vows, I want to go crazy and have fun.

DH kind of wanted to get married by Elvis too, so I told him that we could do it for our 5 year anniversary. Now that our 5th has come and gone with no Elvis, maybe we'll consider it at 10 years.

That's about where we're at too. Five years is this year, but there's no way we'd be able to leave DS at this age, so I guess 10 years it is!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageM&MHaveMyHeart:

imagechapski:
    on a serious note to my "superhero theme" I saw a thing, probably on pintrest, that the groomsmen had superhero shirts on under their tux and took a picture with the shirt open just enough to see the superhero symbol, and I thought that was super cute.

I saw that too!  

Agreed.  I also saw where all the guys have superhero socks on. Very understated, but fun.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"