Louisiana Babies
Options

My first, my fiance's fourth. He's been there done that and now I feel like I'm going thru this alon

I am pregnant with my first child. The only thing is my fianc? has three girls from a previous relationship with an ex girlfriend. This one will make four. They all live with us. However, being that this is my first, I feel as little alone because he's done this already and has experienced this three times. The things that are exciting to me like her moving and all doesn't seem to phase him. Sometimes I wish his daughters lived with their mom because its taking away from my baby's moments. I won't get to decorate a nursery...or have that bonding time with him and her. How do I overcome this feeling? I don't want to treat them any different, nor do I want to make them feel left out, but I want to make sure my baby will get all the same opportunities as his other three did with him. Advice....please...help!! 

Re: My first, my fiance's fourth. He's been there done that and now I feel like I'm going thru this alon

• Options
    Have you tried getting the other three girls involed with the pregnancy? like getting them to feel the baby move and getting them to help you with more thing that are baby related? maybe if he sees his other girls getting excited and more involed it will get him a little more interested and excited too. and explain to him that this is YOUR first baby and YOU need to experience everything that comes with having a baby like the nursery and baby stuff. hopefully he will get a little better with it :( and once the baby is born it will be different for him cause he will get to see the baby and it will hopefully all fall into place.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"