July 2012 Moms

When The Camera Is Rolling

Does anyone else's LO stop whatever activity they were doing that you wanted to record the second the video camera comes out?  S will just stare down the camera.  Then we put it away, and she is right back to whatever she was doing.  We even have a hard time getting "sneak" videos of her doing funny things because I am pretty sure she has a sensor that goes off as soon as the video cam is turned on. Anyone else?

Re: When The Camera Is Rolling

• I have no video of my baby.  I better get on that.  But he is that way with still pictures.
  • Yes, same here. I think he sees the camera and gets distracted. I can only get good smiles or videos if DH or someone is making him laugh, so I can't usually get him to look directly at the camera.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We don't really video her, but when I take DD to get her pictures taken, once she sees the camera, she stops smiling.
    Shawnie Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker img_0006
  • imagemelin_11:
    Always.  She even did it when she was still in the womb.  H would go to film her being super active and she would totally stop when the camera turned on.

Yup, for us too.  We figured out by chance though that if I ate a pile of strawberries that she would put on a good show even with the camera rolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"