Pregnant after a Loss
Options

sub chorionic bleed/hemorraghe

REALLY!?!?!?! SERIOUSLY!?!?!?! 

I came home last night and began gushing (sorry TMI) bright red blood. I filled 2 pads in 15 minutes so to the ER we go....

BUT

there is still a heart beat and little one is hanging on! :)

Anyone else experience this? Apparently these are very common but usually are normally absorbed by your body before any major bleeding occurs, but ya not me :(

If you have had this, what was your outcome? ( I did find out thought that I am 6 wks 2 days along) I never had a pp period so we didn't know until last night how far along I was... 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: sub chorionic bleed/hemorraghe

• Options
    They found one on u/s when I was about 7 weeks, still there but smaller at 9 weeks, by my anatomy scan a couple of weeks later it was gone. No bleeding from it. The doctor told me that in the vast majority of cases, they resolve themselves early on and there's no follow up needed once it is cleared.

• Options

Thanks ladies for responding. I have done some research and followed up with my OB and understand that the pg is still viable.

YAY! It just was a scare I was not emotionally ready for.... this whole thing has been a roller coaster. I had 2 healthy pregnancies with no issues, then we lost our daughter at 17 weeks then this unexpected pg and then this bleed.

Praying for an uneventful rest of the pregnancy and praying the same for you ladies! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine was terrible -- gushing red a few times like you describe. It went away after 4-6w of bleeding. Awful but everything was okay. Hang in there!

• Options
    I have one right now and have been bleeding brown for about a week. From what my OB has said and from what the ladies on this board have said, they seem like more if a nuisance than anything. Hang in there!
    MC 4/09 at 6w2d 
    Rainbow Jude 
    born: 12/31/09
    Pre-E Induction at 36w4d
    11 Day NICU stay due to GBS infection

TTC#2 10/2010
    M/C: 4/09/11 5w
    CP: 12/26/2011 
    CP: 1/28/2012 
    MMC: 4/16/2012 at 11w2d 
    Ectopic: 6/25/2012 MTX 07/03/12
    CP 11/24/2012