October 2012 Moms

LNCI

This is a first for me. Usually my LO has gone down for the first time by now. But tonight he's not going for it.

Re: LNCI

• imagepiffle42:
    imageBandEddie:
    ::whimper:: Ruby and Autumn just screamed 8:15 to 10:15. Awful. They've been so good, just crying for a minute or two when we put them down, sleeping like champs. Henry, ehh he's always an easy boy. The girls are my challenge because they want to be held constantly and mama only has two arms.nbsp;Our bedtime routine is last bottle, change, get into fleece PJ's, white noise and a little rocking. I stay with them and rub tummies and shush them for a few minutes until they settle, then leave them, come in and settle them as necessary for cranking not quite CIO but not quite beinthereforever either. Am I doing something wrong? There is some level of crying every night. I know they're still young for training and I'm lucky they STTN at all blushing at Starry because of the STTN post! Love you! Sorry! But after a month of the same thing every night at 8/8:30 you'd think they'd get it. Are your LO's going down without epic tears? Is this just the stage they're in or should I be changing something? Thanks ladies. Holy crap I'm beat and it's not even 11pm. nbsp;

I think you get a pass in the STTN thing considering you have 3 babes.

Yup, you have 3, that's a whole different ball game!
    Ethan is already up after 2 hours. Yay. Tonight is bound to blow.

Married my best friend 09.18.11
    TTC since 12.10.11, BFP #1 02.10.12
    Baby E born 10/18/12. 8.5lbs and 21in of pure perfection!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My Blogging Endeavors:
    Here Comes Mommy
  • BandEddie, you so get a pass. I'm here like always. Been too tired to post in the LNCI lately but I'm here. Its 8:45 and I'm trying to rock C to sleep. She's fighting it...I'm tired.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsNorry:
    BandEddie, you so get a pass. I'm here like always. Been too tired to post in the LNCI lately but I'm here. Its 8:45 and I'm trying to rock C to sleep. She's fighting it...I'm tired.

She's been back up since 9:30. Nursing again...hope she sleeps after this.
  • 4:15am here - just got done with second MOTN feeding/diaper change for LO and he is up and wanting to play...So I'm trying to get him to go back to sleep.  It'll probably take another 30minutes and then I have to get up for work about an hour after for work... Great.
  • 420p here

B woke at 345 to eat and is back to sleep im afraid to post that he was asleep since 9p today is my birthday and he gave me the gift of sleep funny now that t dont go in to the office everyday for 7am waking in the MOTN is no  issue right now kids man

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageMrsNorry:
    imageMrsNorry:
    BandEddie, you so get a pass. I'm here like always. Been too tired to post in the LNCI lately but I'm here. Its 8:45 and I'm trying to rock C to sleep. She's fighting it...I'm tired.

She's been back up since 9:30. Nursing again...hope she sleeps after this.

2 am, got three hours. Nursing now, I hope she goes back down easily.
  • Omg I think the 4 month wakeful is over after 3 weeks!!! DS slept 9 to 3! After waking up every 2 hrs lately, I feel like a new woman. Hang in there moms!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"