July 2012 Moms

teething terrorist

I know people have mentioned amber necklaces before.  I will try anything.  this kid has lost his mind.  Recommendations please!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: teething terrorist

• I have one. I sort of think its total hocus pocus. But Im too scared to take it off. She is already whiney enough with the dumb thing on. I thought she was teething 3 months ago. Guess not because she has no teeth. She's been wearing it for 3 months. Ill let you know once she gets one.

FTR she seems worse on the random day I forget. But she's a baby and it could be any number of things.

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Have you tried frozen waffles in those mesh bag things? It's the only thing that my oldest liked. This sounds a little rough but because they are hard and a little scratchy it really helped when the teeth were close to break the gums open a bit. Sounds horrible I know but my oldest would scream and reach with excitement when he saw me getting them for him. All I know is it made the teething terrorist content.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Liam is cutting his two bottom teeth right now. Not sure about the amber necklaces but I will say he refuses to put anything in his mouth besides the boobs or bottle. He won't even take the mesh feeder with frozen anything. He does however love the Hylands teething tablets and they seem to be offering some relief. Sorry, I know it's rough but hopefully it will pass soon and he'll stop being a little terrorist!
    image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For a relatively small investment, the amber necklaces seem to work and aren't invasive or harmful.  My two year old can still wear the one I bought when she was first cutting teeth, though I have since gotten a second larger one for her and her brother now wears hers. 

https://hyenacart.com/stores/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=11 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"