November 2012 Moms

AW: Two Month Check Up

I can poke babies all day at work, but I cried like a little beeyotch when they poked my baby! But she was a champ and has now been sleeping, a lot! She weighed in at 7 lb 13 oz and was 19" at birth. She is now 11 lb 5 oz and 23"! She is in the 50th percentile for everything! I know she isn't long by any means, but seeing as I am barely 5'3" and DH is 5'7", I thought for sure we would have a shorty on our hands. I don't think I ever hit above the 10th percentile for my height, ever!

TTC #1 BFP 6/1/2011 blighted ovum d&c 7/15/11
TTC #2 BFP 12/6/11 chemical pregnancy natural mc 12/18/11
TTC #3 BFP 3/19/12. 4/9: HR of 134! **Bake Turkey, Bake!**
**All ALs Welcome**

Re: AW: Two Month Check Up

• We just got home from his appt. he was born 8 lb 14 oz, 21". Today he was 11 lb 13 oz and 23". I definitely teared up when he started screaming. Poor thing. He passed out once we got in the car.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'll join the awing...lo was 7 lbs 3.2oz at birth, 13 lbs 2 oz at two months and one day. He's also 23 inches long. He's a chunk and I an so proud.

Shots weren't so bad...he cried for the three seconds it took me to get him on the boob. He did pick up a stomach bug in the waiting room though which ticked me off...they don't separate sick and well kids.
    11/27/12
    First Child born

5/5/14 and 6/5/14
    Twins born into Heaven 
    BFP - 4/6/14, due date 12/8/14. First twin M/C at home - 5/5/14, Second twin D&C - 6/5/14

11/14
    Chemical Pregnancy

9/5/15
    Second after severe bleeding for 18 weeks due to subchorionic hematoma

Currently
    Expecting Number 3 due 10/31/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • We had ours today too....dumb girl up front couldn't read a calendar apparently and we are 10 days past but whateves......

LO was 7lbs 6oz at birth and is now 12lbs and 23.5 inches long.....love my cuddly chunk a monk!!! He screamed then gave the look of "why did they do that to me!" Look......lip and all. Broke Mammas heart. But I handled it well. Guess since I've already been through a series of shots with DD you learn to deal... 

• L had his on Tuesday. At birth 7 lbs 9 oz, 19 inch long. Two month check up, 11lbs 24 inch long. Long and lean like mom. He's almost out of three month clothing for length. He still fits into his newborn onesies.

My husband was on the side watching L get his shots while the nurses blocked my view. I started tearing up when I heard L's scream. It was a different scream for him but I could hear the pain. I hated it. I also think I worked myself up from hearing everyones opinion that its worse for the mom than it is for the baby. Ugh. Glad that's over for awhile.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"